Philips HeartStart AED Trainer 2
The Philips HeartStart AED Trainer 2 is used to assist in AED Training Scenarios. This AED Trainer brings Training Electrode Pads that use a low tack adhesive which makes them reusable, extremely economical for multiple training sessions. LED Lights light up automatically when pads are attached in the case that an electrode is loose or incorrectly placed on a manikin this features points it out. The optional remote control M3753A adds even greater flexibility to adjust volume, select scenarios, and pause a rescue. This Philips HeartStart AED Trainer is perfect to teach with or gain experience from, buy yours today!
Philips HeartStart AED Trainer 2 Features
- Resembles the Heartstream FR2 and HeartStart FR2+ for a realistic training experience, yet is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an actual emergency.
- Voice prompts match those of the FR2 and FR2+ defibrillators.
- Includes FR2-like battery case and pull-tab status indicator for maintenance training. Uses 6 standard C-cell batteries (not included).
- Optional remote for easy instructor control of any number of AED Trainer 2 units. One remote can manage as many trainer units as needed.
- Cordura carrying case protects the trainer.
- Optional Programming Kit enables tailoring of configuration, language, and custom training scenarios.
- Accepts FR2 Infant/Child Training Pads (M3871A) for training on infant and small children defibrillation
Complete Instructor Control – During training, the instructor can control the Philips Heartstart AED Trainer 2 in several ways. Training scenarios and speaker volume can be selected via the “up/down” keys on the face of the Trainer. And an optional remote control lets the instructor adjust the volume, select a scenario, pause and then resume the scenario in progress to give instruction, and override the scenario to test how students respond to a variety of situations they may encounter. The AED Trainer 2 comes equipped with one set of adult-size reusable training pads, a quick reference instruction card, a user guide, and a carrying case. Infant-child training pads are available.
Philips HeartStart AED Trainer 2 Specifications
- Dimensions: 8.5″ W x 2.5″ D x 8.75″ H
- Gross Weight: 2.75 lbs
- Net Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Batteries: Six “C” cells (not included)
- Training scripts: 10 preconfigured and 3 custom scripts programmed by user via PC software
Complete training solution – Also available is the all-in-one AED Little Anne Training System, which gives your responders added realism and even more refined skills. In addition to the AED Trainer 2, quick reference card, user guide, and carrying case, this total training solution also includes the remote control, special training pads and a Laerdal AED Little Anne training manikin. The Trainer, AED Little Anne manikin, and special training pads work together to provide students with feedback on the quality of their pad placement. Feedback is provided via realistic voice prompts from the AED Trainer 2 and LEDs on the manikin. The voice prompts alert the student of improper pad placement. The LEDs are invisible until pads are placed correctly, to enhance learning
Philips HeartStart AED Trainer 2 Package Includes
- Philips HeartStart AED Trainer 2
- Defibrillator Training Electrode Pads x2
- Simulated LCD Display Screen
- LED Operator Display
- Quality Carrying Case
Real-world Training Scenarios – The Philips Heartstart AED Trainer 2 is preconfigured with 10 realistic training scenarios that were developed in accordance with internationally recognized emergency responder training programs. For added flexibility, instructors can also design and configure three custom scenarios using the optional programming kit.
There are no reviews yet.