Showing all 9 results
Seca Digital Scale – Medical-Grade Scale$450.00
Bariatric Handrail 250-10-2
Full Body Composition Analyzer X-Contact 356 w/ Height Rod$6,995.00
Tanita TBF-410GS Body Composition Analyzer
Wireless Wheelchair Scale D300 Series
Rice Lake D1000-3 Full-Body Composition Multi-Frequency Segmental Analyzer
Rice Lake Mechanical Physician Scale$395.00
Rice Lake Digital Physician Scale 150-10-5
Digital Baby Scale
What are Physician Scales?
Medical scales are scales used to describe or assess medical conditions.
How Physician Scales Works
Doctors and nurses around the world use physician scales for medical purpose. Physician scales are used to measure factors such as weight, height, and body mass index (BMI). The Physician scales are made of robust materials that will provide years of precision weighing. Physician scales transmit data directly to a printer, computer, or network, reducing the risk of data entry errors and ensuring compliance with EMR and EMR requirements. In addition, physician scales include an additional Wi-Fi feature. Physician scales are available in waist-high and eye-level models with digital LCD displays or mechanical weigh beam options for convenient, reliable readings.
Where a Physician Scales are Used
The Physicians Scales is a combination of a durable construction and simple operation. They are made to be used in offices of doctors and pediatricians, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, medical laboratories, schools, fitness centers, and gymnasiums.
Physicians scales are easy to use and are suitable for a variety of tasks including weighing, body mass index (BMI) calculation, ultrasonic and mechanical height measurement, blood bag measurement, food portioning for weight control, and measuring ingredients for herbal tonics, tinctures, bulk compounds, and nutritional supplements.
The physician scales are equipped with wheels this makes it easy to move them to different locations within the facility. Physician scales are easy to maintain, they are versatile, offering quick start and easy operation. The screen displays are large and easy to read, reducing errors.
Below are Some Physician Scales and Information:
1. Bariatric Handrail 250-10-2
This high capacity handrail scale is made purposely for taking the weight of patients who requires additional support and safety. Advanced movement compensation technology gets rid of error which occurs as a result of involuntary movement of unsteady patients. Two heavy-duty rear wheels and patented hinge-joint make it simple and effortless to move, fold and store. EMR ready with USB
- Capacity: 1000 lb x 0.2 lb (450 kg x 0.1 kg)
- Platform dimensions: 20 in x 25 in x 3 in
- Handrails for extra support and safety
- Integrated wheels for ease of portability
- Motiontrap™ (movement compensation technology)
- Large 1 inch LCD display
- Low battery indicator/automatic power-off
- BMI (body mass index) function
- Hold function
- Unit of measure: lb only, kg only, lb/kg
- EMR capable, USB
- Updatable firmware
2. Full Body Composition Analyzer X-Contact 356 w/ Height Rod
The X-contact 356 make use of the most advanced bio-electrical Impedance analysis (BIA) technology to provide accurate and reliable results, confirmed in accordance with reference standards, including isotope dilution and DEXA analysis. The 7-inch LCD touchscreen delivers clear results, and the BCA base provides a 550-pound capacity.
Customer reports include a prior measure of progress analysis. Up to 100,000 analyses can be recalled with an identification number. Optional Bluetooth connectivity adds additional communications to standard USB and RS-232 connectors.
Improve your multi-frequency segmental analysis with body type personalization from the X-Contact 356.
- (W x D) 16 x 24 in; 550 lb capacity
- 7 in LCD color touchscreen
- 3 frequencies: 5, 50, 250 kHz
- Child mode analysis
- Stores up to 100,000 analyses that can be recalled with an ID number
- Client tracking software
- Body composition comparison includes one previous analysis to track client progress
- USB and RS-232 ports for computer or printer interface
- Optional Bluetooth wireless communication
3. Tanita TBF-410GS Body Composition Analyzer Scale
It uses foot-to-foot BIA technology to determine the body composition in less than 10 seconds. The features include column-mounted display with built-in thermal printer and integrated casters. The Tanita TBF-410GS scale includes goal-setter features. 440 lb. cap., 0.2 lb graduation.
- Adult & Athlete modes
- 440 lb weight capacity
- 2 lb (0.1 kg) weight graduation
- 1% body fat graduation
- 1% to 75% body fat range
- 1 kJ unit (1 kcal unit) B.M.R
- 150-900 ohms (1 ohm unit) impedance
- 2 lb (0.1 kg) fat mass/fat free mass
- 2 lb (0.1 kg) total body water
- Compact, column-mount design
- Single point load cell
- Weight-Only Function
- AC adapter included
- RS-232 port for computer
- LCD display
- Goal Setter feature – calculates the amount of body fat percentage to be lost or gained in order to achieve a preselected body fat goal.
- Integrated thermal printer (See sample printout) — 2.44″ x 300″ paper
- 3-year Tanita warranty
- Health Management Software
- Height Rod
Best Physicians Scales Brands
Below is a list of the Best Physicians Scales brands that are available for purchase at Dr’s Toy Store.
- Bariatric Handrail
- Rice Lake
- Digital Baby Scale