PHYSIO CONTROL LIFEPAK CR PLUS
Knowing when to deliver a shock to a victim or not is a very important piece to saving someone’s life. The Physio Control LifePak CR Plus takes the guesswork out of this decision and decides for you. The LifePak CR Plus is designed to know when to shock a heart or not. This gives the user confidence in knowing that they are administering the best possible treatment to the victim. Along with this feature the LifePak CR Plus also comes in a fully automatic version that allows a shock to be delivered by just turning on the AED and applying the electrode pads and that is it, no button press required. This takes the hesitation of a human out of the question and lets the AED complete its intended purpose.
- Can deliver up to 360 joules of energy with a shock, this is the highest level available on the market.
- “OK” indicator showing that the last self-test was successful.
- Has a battery indicator to show if the battery needs to be replaced.
- Incrementally increases shock power if the previous level was unsuccessful.
- Stores patient data for review.
There are no reviews yet.