Physio-Control Lifepak 20e Defibrillator / Monitor
Offering the Physio-Control LifePak 20e Defibrillator for Sale. When cardiac arrest occurs, the clock starts ticking. Respond quickly with confidence.
In-hospital first responders equipped with a LIFEPAK 20e defibrillator / monitor can make the lifesaving difference for victims of cardiac arrest. In support of early defibrillation, the American Heart Association recommends first responders be authorized and trained to administer the initial shock, rather than waiting for the arrival of the resuscitation team.
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK 20e Defibrillator / monitor is highly intuitive to use and adapts to various patient environments. It skillfully combines an AED function for the infrequent, BLS-trained responder, with manual capability so that ALS-trained clinicians can quickly and easily deliver advanced diagnostic and therapeutic care.
It’s two defibrillators in one. Unit comes with EKG and PACING Cables.
Physio-Control Lifepak 20e Defibrillator / Monitor Features
Easy to use for early defibrillation
- The Physio-Control Lifepak 20e Defibrillator is highly intuitive to use, making it easy for infrequent AED-trained responders to quickly understand and use
- The closed door reduces the “confusion factor” and ensures basic responders are presented with only the controls they require to facilitate fast and easy operation
- The proven Shock Advisory System from Physio-Control guides users through 1-2-3 step operation, with loud voice prompts and clear, simple graphics
- cprMAX technology provides a resuscitation platform that can increase CPR hands-on time and minimize delays between CPR and shock
Clinically advanced and packed with power
- When the code team arrives, the Lifepak 20e easily converts to manual mode – with the easy push of a latch the Physio-Control Lifepak 20e Defibrillator automatically converts to a manual defibrillator
- For quick and effective clinical decisions, more advanced monitoring parameters such as ECG, external pacing and pulse oximetry are displayed clearly through color-matched waveforms and values
- MASIMO SET pulse oximetry offers accurate and stable oxygen saturation monitoring, for quick and effective clinical decisions under conditions of both active movement and low perfusion. (Optional cable required to meet alternate monitoring needs.)
- Lithium-ion battery technology provides extended operating time, making it easy to transport patients from one area of the hospital to another
Physio-Control Lifepak 20e Defibrillator / Monitor Operating Modes
- Manual Mode: Provides a normal operating capability for ALS users. Allows access to manual mode energy selections up to 360 J, synchronized cardioversion and pacing. ECG waveform is displayed
- AED Mode: Provides a normal operating capability for BLS users. All user features are available except manual defibrillation, synchronized cardioversion, pacing, and access to archived patient records. Provides shock energy defaults up to 360 J. User selectable option to display ECG waveforms and/or visual AED prompts
- Setup Mode: Allows the operator to configure the device settings
- Service Mode: Allows the operator to execute diagnostic tests and calibrations, to display device module software and hardware versions, and to display and print the diagnostic code log
- Inservice Mode: Simulated waveforms are available for demonstration purposes. The waveforms consist of short segments of realistic data, which are repeated to form a continuous waveform
- Archive Mode: Provides operator the opportunity to access records of previous patients for review, transmission, printing, editing or deletion
- Auto Test Mode: Performs daily self tests
You can’t always tell how much energy your patients need just by looking at them.
Like all LIFEPAK products, the Physio-Control Lifepak 20e Defibrillator is capable of escalating energy up to 360 J for the broadest therapeutic dosage for patients who fail to respond to previous shocks.
For patients who need additional shocks, increasing the dose of subsequent shocks above the first shock has been shown to be a better strategy for terminating VF than simply repeating a failed dose. ADAPTIV biphasic technology automatically adjusts shock duration and voltage, based on the patient’s impedance level.
Legacy – Over 50 years of providing emergency responders with the tools to save lives – history of firsts.
Reliable – We continually analyze, test and validate real-world field data and customer feedback to evolve the product design to meet your hospital’s needs – so it works like you work.
Ready – Device readiness is easy. Automated daily self-tests, viewable readiness display and a battery gauge provide assurance your device is ready to accompany you to a code or during patient transport within the hospital.
Easy to Use – The simple, intuitive user interface and clear, comprehensive prompts empower trained users to respond quickly with confidence.
Flexible – With two display options, the Lifepak 20e is easy to configure to your patient care protocols, or make changes as recommended by the American Heart Association and European Resuscitation Council.