Showing 1–15 of 17 results
Biodex Deluxe Ultrasound Table
FHC 7101 Mobilecare Stretcher
Stryker 1079 Eye Surgical Stretcher
TransMotion TMM4 Stretcher Chair$19,995.00
TransMotion TMM5 Stretcher Chair$19,995.00
Hausted 578 SERIES Surgical Stretcher$1,895.00
Hausted Unicare III 800 Series Stretchers
STRYKER SurgiBed 962 Stretcher
Stryker Trio Stretcher
TransMotion TMM6 Stretcher-Chair – Power Drive$6,995.00
Stryker 5050 Stretcher Chair – Black$2,995.00
Biodex Econo Echocardiography Ultrasound Table
Ferno-Washington Collapsible Stretcher Chair$1,500.00
MRIMed Bariatric Stretcher TR-148$5,895.00
Stryker BigWheel Stretcher 101
Stretchers For Sale
New and Used Stretchers are for Sale at The Dr’s Toy Store. Buy Stretchers now for the Best prices.
What are Stretchers?
Stretchers are the device which are used to move patients that are in need of medical care. The basic type (cot or litter) must be carried by two or more persons. The wheeled stretcher (referred to as gurney, trolley, bed or cart) is often equipped with different height of frames, wheels, tracks or adjustable pads. The wheel stretcher also can be called a gurney.
How Stretchers Work
Stretchers are used in emergency care situations in moving injured patient from accident scene to the hospital. Some of the stretchers have tires which are joined to the base of the wheels to facilitate easy movement.
Where Stretcher are Used
Stretchers are primarily used in situations of acute care outside the hospital for emergency medical services, military and search and rescue personnel. In forensic medicine, corpses are allowed to suspend their right hands so that nurses know that they are not injured patients. They are also used to detain prisoners during lethal injections in the United States.
Below are some stretchers and their properties:
1. Hausted Unicare III 800 Series Stretchers
The 800 Series stretcher has a thermoformed based cover which is made of durable polymer that facilitates cleaning. The design provides a stretcher that is light in weight, durable and corrosion resistant.
Hausted Unicare III 800 Series Stretchers Specifications
- Low Height: 23 ½” (59.7cm)
- High Height: 32”” (81.3 cm)
- Patient Surface- Regular Width: 25 ¼” x 76” (64.1 x 193.0 cm), Extra Wide: 30 x 76 (76.2 x 193.0 cm)
- Overall Dimensions-Regular width: 29” x 79.5” (73.7 x 201.9 cm), Extra Wide: 33” x 79.5” ( 83.8 x 201.9 cm
- Side Rails-Retracto Rails: 59” x 15.5” ( 149.9 x 39.3 cm), Vertical Rails: 58” x 14.5” ( 147.3 x 36.8 cm)
- Casters: 8” all-surface casters ( 20.3 cm diameter)
- Brake and steer pedals: 4 corners
- IV and accessory wells: 4 corners
- X-Ray capability: Optional (standard on 829)
- Fowler Options on Pneumatic, Crank and Manual
- Knee Gatch: Optional
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 12”
- Easy-lift II pneumatic assisted 90º fowler backrest, stainless steel, operable from both sides of the stretcher.
2. Stryker Trio Stretcher
The trio is a combination of a surgical stretcher, a mobile operating table and a recovery platform all in one unit. With Stryker Trio, the patient stays on the same surface for pre-op, surgery, and post-op. In doing so, it significantly reduces patient handling and improves patient and staff safety. And also increases the case of efficiency turnover time.
- 3” (8 cm) Ultra Comfort mattress with sealed seams
- 6” (15 cm) Omni Surface™ casters
- 78” (198 cm) patient surface
- Quadra Channel™ stabilizing lift system
- Siderails enable fluoro clearance
- Four IV receptacles
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brakes with dual side activators
- Backrest rises to 80°
- Removable foot section (0°- 50°)
- 20° Trend./15° reverse Trend
- Left and right lateral tilt ±15°
- Ultraview litter top for unobstructed fluoroscopic access
- Three-sided foot controls for lift/lower functions
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering
- Low profile base with thermoformed hood
- Full-length surgery accessory rails
3. TransMotion Medical TMM6 Power Drive Stretcher-Chair
Reduce the risk of staff injury and patient fall risk with the TMM6 stretcher-chair from TransMotion. It is a preoperative chair, electric powered stretcher, surgical table and recliner all in one, allowing patients to move from preoperative to postoperative, all on one surface. With its 500 lb capacity, it can accommodate almost all patients. This chair / desk is perfect for endoscopy, bronchoscopy and much more. Finally, TMM6 helps you to precisely determine the patient’s position. You can drive patients, set their head up and down and adjust the height by pressing the button. Streamline your entire patient transport process with TMM6’s Stretcher-Chair, and protect your staff from lifting injuries at the same time.
Best Stretchers Brands
Below is a list of the Best Stretchers brands that are available for purchase at Dr’s Toy Store.
- Hausted Unicare
- Biodex Econo