Showing 1–15 of 17 results
Fiber Optic Illuminator 21AC – AVEN$595.00
Olympus CLK-4 Halogen Light Source
Olympus CLV-S20 Light Source
Olympus Visera CLV-S40 Endoscopy Light Source
Applied Fiberoptics Brite Lite 3 Xenon Lightsource w/ Headlight
Cabot Medical 150W Light Source
Hawkeye Portable Light Source Kit
Luxtec ACO Series 8000 Fiberoptics Light Source & Head Lamp w/ Stand
Luxtec 1600-A Light Source
OmniLux Photodynamic Therapy Light Source
Pilling Fiber Optic Light Source Luminator Illuminator
R. Wolf 2083.40 Electro Surgical Generator & Light Source
Stryker Model 220-170-000 Quantum 4000
Minitype Handheld Light Source – Endoscopy$495.00
Light Source For Sale
New and Used Light Sources are for Sale at The Dr’s Toy Store. Buy Light Source now for the Best prices.
What is a Light Source?
Light is widely regarded as a form of energy which assists by making everything around us to be visible. There are many sources where light can originate from and some of the sources of light are listed below.
1.Deuterium Light Sources: 160 to 400 nm
Deuterium light sources of the Q series are complete, compact and economical light sources which have been found to be useful for users that are in need of intense ultraviolet output with minimum visible to infrared wavelength emission
These sources of light are the preferred source of light for ultraviolet (UV) spectroscopy. Other light sources such as Xenon (Xe), Mercury-Xenon (Hg(Xe)), and Mercury (Hg) arc and Quartz Tungsten Halogen (QTH) lamps have a blackbody type spectra, with low UV emission and high visible light output.
- High-intensity VUV to UVA output with minimal VIS to IR
- Longer lifespan to other types of arc lamps
- There are choices of three deuterium lamp types
- It’s the source of light with the lowest wavelength output
- A preferred source for UV spectroscopy for best S/N
- Smooth continuous UV spectrum
- Negligible VIS-IR output
2. Arc Lamp Sources: 200 to 2500 nm
This light source has high ultraviolet and visible output with some prominent lines in the near infrared, making them useful for many applications of spectroscopy. There are significant advantages for collimation and intense irradiation which are obtained from the small, bright arcs.
- Produces the highest irradiance of small targets
- Has small, high irradiance arc
- Intense UV output
- Can simulate the solar spectrum
3. Solar Simulators; 400 to 1100 nm
The Solar Simulators provide the closest spectral match to sunlight available from any light source.
- Best match to natural sunlight
- Compliant to content, uniformity, and stability standards
- Used to test solar cells, sunscreen, and materials for photo-stability
4. Quartz Tungsten Halogen (QTH) Sources: 240 to 2700 nm
Quartz Tungsten Halogen (QTH) Lamps have high visibility and near infrared output in combination with low ultraviolet radiation which makes them ideal for use in an incandescent light source. The stability, filament structure, and high color temperature make the lamps the best for many measurements and illumination applications.
- Excellent stability
- Ideal for radiometric and photometric applications
- High total visible output
- Easy and inexpensive to operate
5. Fiber Optic Illuminators
Illuminators are broadband uneven light sources with focused outputs which are matched with 1/8 and 1/4 m monochromators. The simple compact size design ensures a cost-effective price without compromising performance, stability, and security.
- Refractive optics for superior beam quality
- Compact, economical and easy to operate
- Deuterium, Arc, QTH lamps or IR elements
Best Light Source Brands
Below is a list of the Best Light Source brands that are available for purchase at Dr’s Toy Store.
- Applied Fiberoptics Brite Lite
- Cabot Medical