Showing all 8 results
Buffalo Plumesafe Whisper 602 Smoke Evacuator$1,400.00
Biovac Laser Smoke Evacuation Unit
Buffalo Filter Plumsafe 1202 Smoke Evacuation System$950.00
Smoke Shark Evacuator$1,495.00
SAFE Surgical Smoke Evacuator
Buffalo Plumesafe Turbo Auto-Sense
Cryomedics Airsafe Mini-Vac Smoke Evacuator Filtration System
Buffalo Filter Porta Plumesafe 604 Smoke Evacuator$1,995.00
Smoke Evacuators For Sale
New and Used Smoke Evacuators are for Sale at The Dr’s Toy Store. Buy Smoke Evacuators now for the Best prices.
What are Smoke Evacuators?
Smoke evacuators are medical equipment that has been found to be bench top or hand held device which are developed to capture and filter the smoke which is released during laser or electro-surgical procedure. Instruments eliminate fragrances, particles, and other by-products to enhance the safety and atmosphere of the operating environment.
Where Smoke Evacuators are Used
Smoke evacuators efficiently remove smoke and particles from the air in the operating room, thus protecting the hospital staff from inhaling contaminants. Some smoke evacuators are designed for use with electro-surgical generators and are also ideal for controlling laser smoke.
Below are some Smoke Evacuators Products
1. Biovac Laser Smoke Evacuation Unit
Biovac smoke evacuator effectively removes suspended vapors that contain potentially dangerous microbes and viruses. It features a powerful engine and a disposable, one-piece filter which stops particles down to 0.2 microns. The handle is adjustable and can hold a tray and mount for the Quantum 2000 Electrosurgical Generator, which serves the dual function as a smoke evacuator and cart for the entire system. The Biovac is compatible with any other electro-surgical, laser or electrocautery unit.
- The Biovac smoke evacuator effectively removes suspended vapors that contain potentially harmful microbes and viruses
- Features a quiet, high-powered motor and a disposable, one-piece filter that stops particles down to 0.02 microns
- The handle is adjustable
- Compatible with any other electro-surgical, laser or electrocautery unit
2. Smoke Shark Evacuator
The Bovie Smoke Shark II vacuum evacuator helps reduce exposure smoke during an electrosurgical procedure.
Below are some features of the Smoke Shark Evacuator:
- Lightweight and Quiet: the Bovie smoke evacuator system has a compact design that simplifies work, storage, and stacking. The ultra-quiet design provides the same excellent performance with less noise.
- Promotes safety: The Smoke Shark II reduces exposure to smoke during electrosurgical operations and increases the safety of objects while simultaneously reducing the risk of injury. Smoke Shark smoke evacuator meets standards -3 and RoHS.
- Includes filter: The SE02 includes both the SF35 Extended Life Filter and FSSEP Pneumatic Footswitch.
- Versatile and durable: Extended lifetime offers 35 hours of performance when used with the lowest setting. The covered 3-port filter design accommodates a variety of tubing sizes (1/4″, 3/8″, and 7/8″) providing versatility in procedure and accessory setup.
3. Buffalo Plumesafe Turbo Auto-Sense
This is an addition of an LCD, an interactively display screens that provide clear visual readouts of the exact filter time remaining, suction rate, mode, and filter types.
PlumeSafe Turbo is ideal for clinical workplaces in medical offices and hospitals.
- Whisper-quite technology ensures PlumeSafe Turbo is ultra-quiet when operating.
- Interactive LCD display screen
- Auto-Sense RFID technology automatically tracks and records filter life.
- Provides 0.1 to 0.2 micron filtration at 99.99% efficiency.
- TURBO feature allows for an immediate increase in suction.
- Simple filter changes.
- Pneumatic footswitch included.
- Isolation Transformer Circuit Compatible
Best Smoke Evacuators Brands
Below is a list of the Best Smoke Evacuator brands that are available for purchase at Dr’s Toy Store.