Powerheart AED G3 Defibrillator – Brand New
The Powerheart AED G3 Defibrillator provides the reliability you expect with Rescue Ready® and STAR® biphasic technology to make your rescue as simple as possible. Available in automatic and semi-automatic models, this AED is ideal for lay rescuers to use in public access defibrillation areas such as schools, athletic fields, and workplace environments.
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Defibrillator
The Powerheart AED G3 Defibrillator provides the reliability you expect with Rescue Ready and STAR biphasic technology to make your rescue as simple as possible.
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Defibrillator Features
- Rescue-Ready technology that self-checks all main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily to ensure your AED is ready when needed. It also completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly and a full charge monthly
- STAR biphasic technology that calculates and adjusts energy levels when delivering therapy if more than one shock is necessary
- A digital text screen that assists rescuers in noisy, chaotic environments
- Clear voice prompts guide the user through the entire process
- The device analyzes the heart rhythm and “knows” when to deliver (or not deliver) the shock
- The text screen provides helpful information
The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Defibrillator is ideal for lay rescuers to use in public access defibrillation areas such as
- Fire Department Vehicles
- Medical Transport
- Police Vehicles
- Physician Offices
- Athletic Fields
- Workplace Environments
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Defibrillator Specifications
- Dimensions: 3 1/3″ H x 12 1/2″ D x 10 1/2″ W
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Operations: Semi-automatic or fully automatic
- Waveform: STAR biphasic truncated exponential
- Allowable Energy Range: Escalating Variable Energy (VE) 95 J to 351 J
- Protocols: 5 energy protocols available
- Factory default: 200VE, 300VE, 300VE (nominal)
- Voice prompts: Clear, concise voice prompts guide user through the rescue
- CPR prompts: Available with compressions only CPR or CPR with rescue breaths
- Text screen: Displays rescue prompts to guide user through rescue process as well as additional critical rescue information for EMS responders
- Visible indicators: Rescue Ready status indicator, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, pad indicator, text display
- Audible Alerts: Voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronized shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature
- Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes
- Programmable: Yes, via MDLink
- Pediatric capability: Yes
RESCUE READY TECHNOLOGY – This patented self-testing technology determines whether an AED is in working order and ready for a rescue. If a Cardiac Science AED fails any one of its self-tests, an audible alarm and accompanying visual cue (a green/red status indicator) provides an effective alert to users.
COMPREHENSIVE TESTING PROTOCOL – Unlike some other manufacturers, Cardiac Science tests all AED with a comprehensive series of analyses. All testing data is stored within the device.
- Daily Tests: Battery; Pads for both presence and function; internal electronics
- Weekly: Partial energy charge; software
- Monthly: Internal electronics; full energy simulated rescue
NON-POLARIZED PADS – Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Defibrillator uses pre-connected pads that can be used in either position on a patient. This means that either pad can be placed in the upper-right or lower-left chest position making pad placement much easier than other manufacturer’s pads.
VARIABLE ESCALATING ENERGY – Cardiac Science AED analyzes the patient using our proprietary RhythmX technology to determine his/her electrical impedance (resistance levels) and then customize an appropriate energy level for that individual patient. And, if more than one shock is necessary to convert the patient, our analysis software utilizes variable escalating energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level.
There are no reviews yet.