Showing all 7 results
GETINGE 5624 Warming Cabinet$2,900.00
3M Bair Hugger Model 750 Patient Warming Unit
Getinge Castle 5524 Warming Cabinet$1,995.00
Out of Stock
Bair Hugger 500 Patient Warmer
Bair Hugger 505 Patient Warmer
Bair Hugger 200 Warming Unit
WarmTouch 5300A Warming Unit
Patient Warmers For Sale
New and Used Patient Warmers are for Sale at The Dr’s Toy Store. Buy Patient Warmers now for the Best prices.
What are Patient Warmers?
Patient warmers are medical equipment that provide a simple solution used in maintaining the normothermia during the surgical procedure.
The units are available in different configurations, with different temperature settings and ranging for most surgical procedures, offering tear resistance, even airflow, and patient comfort. These patient warmers allow healthcare professionals to choose the best option based on their medical needs.
Below are some patient warmers and their features:
1. Bair Hugger 500 Patient Warmer
The Bair Hugger Model 500 ensures safe, quiet and effective warming to animals. This unit provides warmth before, during and after surgery to prevent and / or treat hypothermia. The Bair Hugger should be used whenever conditions are likely to cool the animal. An interesting feature is that the overheating indicator lights up and an audible alarm sound when the overheating condition is detected.
- Dimensions: 24″H x 16″D x 14″W | 61H x 41D x 36W cm
- Weight: 43 lb | 19.5 kg
- Relative Noise Level: 52 decibels
- Hose: Detachable, flexible
- Filtration System: 0.2M level
- Recommended Filter Change: Every 6 months or 500 hours
- 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz, 9.5 Amperes, or
- 220-240 VAC, 50 Hz, 4.5 Amperes, or
- 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10 Amperes
2. Bair Hugger 505 Patient Warmer
The Bair Hugger Warmer Series 505 is the perfect unit to prevent unintentional hypothermia in your veterinary clinic or hospital. This warmer gives clinical warmth to the animal before, during and after surgery.
Features of Bair Hugger:
- Small size delivers more useful workstations and facilitates storage
- Lightweight makes it easy to transport and install
- The freestanding or easily attached to IV pole, bedrail or additional trolley
- The built-in hour meter makes it easy to monitor usage for preventive maintenance
- Snap-fit hose swivels at three points for blanket attachment and positioning
- Dimensions: 13″H x 10″W x 11″D | 33H x 25W x 28D cm
- Leakage Current: Meets regulatory standards for leakage current
- Weight: 13.6 lb | 6.2 kg
- Filter: High-efficiency 0.2m filter
- 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz, 9.5 Amperes
- 220-240 VAC, 50 Hz, 4.5 Amperes
- 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10 Amperes
3. WarmTouch 5300A Warming Unit
The WarmTouch 5300A convective air warming system gives you a practical and economical way to maintain normothermia in your patients.
This product provides the clinical warmth to the animal before, during and after surgery. The purpose of using this product is for the prevention or treatment of hypothermia. The WarmTouch unit warms rapidly warms up (to 38 ° C in 30 seconds) and has the highest airflow (55 CFM) of any convection warming system.
It also has a boost setting for patients that requires fast, short-term warming. It also features a HEPA filter to reduce airborne particulates.
- Helps minimize post-surgical complications
- Improves recovery time
- Includes a quiet, efficient warming unit that features a “boost” setting for animals needing fast, short-term warming
- Allows warming of patient at 45 C for 45 minutes
- Automatically reverts to high (43 C) after 45 minute
- Automatic shutdown at 50 C to assure patient safety
- Safety feature: audible alarm sounds and heat shuts off if temperature exceeds 45 C
- Digital hour meter placed on front for easy reference
- Multiple mounting options: pole, bed rail or optional cart. Also may be placed directly on the floor
- Cord wrap keeps cord out of the way
- Collapsible hose stores securely out of the way
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
Best Patient Warmers Brands
Below is a list of the Best Patient Warmers brands that are available for purchase at Dr’s Toy Store.
- Bair Hugger