Burdick Medic 5 Defibrillator
The Burdick Medic 5 Defibrillator AED with STAR Biphasic Waveform is intended to be used by personnel who have been trained in its operation. The operator should be qualified by training in basic life support, CPR/AED, or other physician-authorized emergency medical response. The device is indicated for emergency treatment of victims exhibiting symptoms of sudden cardiac arrest who are unresponsive and not breathing. If the victim is breathing post-resuscitation, the AED should be left attached to allow for acquisition and detection of the ECG rhythm. If a shockable ventricular tachyarrhythmia recurs, the device will charge automatically and advise the operator to deliver therapy.
Burdick Medic 5 Defibrillator Features
The RHYTHMx AED ECG analysis algorithm provides ECG detection capabilities.
- Detection Rate
- Asystole Threshold
- Noise Detection
- Non-Committed Shock
- Synchronized Shock
- Pacemaker Pulse Rejection
- SVT Discriminators
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT) Rate
Burdick Medic 5 Defibrillator Specifications
- Weighs only 24 pounds
- Operates on AC voltage or internal battery and charger. Battery capacity is indicated on the monitor screen
- Reaches 360 Joules in only ten seconds (Less for lower power settings)
- Two signals indicate readiness: a ready message display and audible tone
- Fits most crash carts and gurneys and has a
- Built-in handgrip
- Can be used for both short and long-term monitoring
- Defibrillator paddles can provide a quick assessment of patients condition
- ECG data appears on an EL screen
- 4 seconds of continuous waveform data, lead selection, heart rate, date, time, battery status, gain and filter setting all displayed on-screen at one time
There are no reviews yet.