Showing 1–15 of 39 results
Datascope Passport 2 Patient Monitor – ECG, SP02, NIBP$2,250.00
Datex Ohmeda S/5 Anestesia Monitor
Mindray PM 9000 Express Patient Monitor$2,995.00
DTS Multi Parameter Patient Monitor$2,499.95 – $2,999.95
Infinium OMNI Patient Monitor$2,495.00
Infinium OMNI II Patient Monitor$3,495.00
Infinium OMNI III Advanced Patient Monitor
Cardiac Science 5350 Vital Signs Monitor
Casmed CAS-740 Vital Signs Monitor
Infinium Cleo Vital Signs Monitor$1,995.00 – $2,995.00
Infinium OMNI K Patient Monitor$6,100.00
Infinium OMNI Express Patient Monitor Portable
Philips IntelliVue MP5SC Patient Monitor$1,995.00
MDE Escort 300A 6.5 Medical EKG Patient Monitor
Zoe Medical Nightingale PHM Vital Signs Monitor$2,500.00
Patient Monitors For Sale
New and Used Patient Monitors are for Sale at The Dr’s Toy Store. Buy Patient Monitors now for the Best prices.
What are Patient Monitors?
This is an electronic medical device that contains one or more monitoring sensors, a processing component(s), and a screen display (also referred to as a “monitor”) which provide and record for healthcare workers the medical vital signs of patients (body temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate and respiratory rate) or measurements of the activity of various body organs such as ECG monitors, anesthesia monitors, or EKG monitors.
How Patient Monitors Work
A lot of people have the better understand towards the use of patient monitors as it has been found to allow medical professionals to receive vital and other essential information from patients who are under monitoring from the comfort of their homes. It has been found that these monitors assist doctors in reducing hospital attendance and maintain stability in patients with chronic illness, maintaining constant communication between the patient and the physician.
Patient Monitors can also be referred to as vital signs monitors, ECG monitors, EKG monitors, and anesthesia monitors.
The main features and benefits of specific models are:
- Compact and easy to transport
- Convert easily from basic vital signs to an operating room to the bedside monitor
- Portability to support ambulatory fieldwork
- Support multi-language operating interface
- High-resolution LCD screens with adjustable contrast and brightness
- Configurable to display selected vital signs
- Drug dose calculations
- Store individual patient data records (some up to 360 hours)
- SD card data storage capable
- USB port available
- Built-in WAN technology or LAN port for real-time data transmission
- Capable of networking with a central monitoring station
- Support HL7 data standards (interface with electronic medical records platform)
- Optional printing function to print clinical data in real time
Where Patient Monitors are Used
Patient monitors are used in clinics by medical professionals in order to measure, record, distribute and display combinations of biometric values such as heart rate, SPO2, blood pressure, temperature and more. There are some powerful patients monitors which are characterized as high-capability, multipurpose are used in hospitals and clinics in order to ensure a high level of quality patient care.
There are some other ones which are portable patient monitors and have been found to be made specially to be compact and power-efficient. This allows them to be used in remote areas or by nurses to help diagnosis in the field, enable monitoring and data transfer to health services elsewhere.
Below are some Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor and their Features:
1. Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor
Multi-parameter patient monitors are devices which are sued to monitor various parameters such as blood pressure, heart rate, body and skin temperature, oximetry and capnography with a single device. There are some features which have made these devices to become popular and this is due to the fact that they are small, portable and user-friendly. Periodic reports and immediate warnings in case of any sudden changes in the health of sick patients can give people the ability to act quickly and save the lives of people at risk. Even from the point of view of personal health monitoring, the ability to transfer the collected health data to a physician or to a hospital for further assessment or emergency status is a valuable asset for humans.
2. Infinium Omni K Patient Monitor
Designed for fast working environments, the Infinium Omni K patient monitoring system provides an extremely simple and flexible user interface. Patient information and vital sign settings can be quickly changed in order to meet up with the need of the patient. The Omni (K) gives a high-resolution 10.5-inch touchscreen in order to optimize the speed of patient care. The user can, therefore, make quick screen adjustments, set default settings, alarm limits, and manage up to 72 hours of detailed patient data.
Best Patient Monitor Brands
Below is a list of the Best Patient Monitor brands that are available for purchase at Dr’s Toy Store.
- GE Dinamap
- BIS VISTA
- GE DASH
Vital Sign Monitors for Sale
New and Used Vital Sign Monitors are for Sale at The Dr’s Toy Store. Buy Vital Sign Monitors now for the Best prices.
What are Vital Sign Monitors?
A Vital Signs Monitor is an intuitive, touchscreen display with bright, vibrant colors to enhance workflow and training. Adaptable to almost all conditions of health care and low clinical acuity, it can measure pulse oximetry, non-invasive blood pressure, temperature, EtCO2, and respiration among others.
Multiple profiles support spot checks vitals, averaging, intervals, and continuous monitoring workflows. Guide against patient deterioration with the use of optional early warning scores. Through EMR wireless connectivity, CVSM sends vital information that physicians need when the need arise.
How Do Vital Sign Monitors work?
Vital Signs Monitors are workhorses for all departments – the devices on which you can rely every day for speed, accuracy and reliability. There are many brands of vital monitor signals and the ways they work differ. Their operability depends on the type to be used and the responsible physician.
Where Vital sign Monitors are Used
Vital signs monitors are used in hospital settings and they have been found to be helpful in measuring pulse oximetry, non-invasive blood pressure, temperature, EtCo2, and respiration among others. It can also measure pulse oximetry, non-invasive blood pressure, temperature, EtCo2, respiration and more.
Below are some vital sign monitors and their properties
1. Cardiac Science 5350 Vital Sign Monitor
The Cardiac Science 5350 offers great screen readability for simple and effective use. Even in a dark room, this unique screen gives you an overview of vital signs data.
- Capture vital signs at a glance with the large screen.
- See data from an angle with the 45-degree slanted screen.
- Take readings even in low-light conditions with the bright, color-coded digits.
Four some other reasons for select 5350 monitors, in addition to a large screen that will help you focus on the patient and the monitor,
- The wide base makes it difficult to tip over, so costly temperature probe damage may be a thing of the past.
- The easy-to-clean monitor withstands routine fluid contact to help contain the spread of infection.
- The Smart Inflation™ technology customizes cuff inflation for each patient to the minimum pressure required for an effective test.
- The optional built-in printer lets you easily document the test.
- Nellcor/Massimo SpO2
- Alaris TurboTemp
- Built-in printer
- Alarm settings
2. Infinium Cleo Vital Signs Patient TEMP, NIBP and SPO2 Monitor
The CLEO is a table top Vital Signs Monitor which provides an accurate measurement of pulse oximetry (SpO2), pulse, non-invasive blood pressure and rapid oral temperature. The CLEO is a sturdy, yet small lightweight monitor incorporating an easily visible touch-screen LCD display. Addressing the end user’s specific needs, the CLEO can be built with any one of the above or a combination of the vital sign functions.
The clinician will find the menu and software simplistic and easy to navigate. The CLEO vital sign monitor is well suited for both continuous bedside monitoring and spot check monitoring. The CLEO operates by a re-chargeable lithium battery or AC power.
- BRAND: Infinium Medical
- MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 8833-1
- LENGTH INCHES: 8
- WIDTH INCHES: 4-1/2
- HEIGHT INCHES: 4
- WEIGHT LBS: 2.5 lbs
- DESCRIPTION: CLEO Vital Signs Monitor
- DISPLAY: 5″ Color TFT
- TYPE: Patient Monitors
- APPROVAL: CE, FDA, ISO
- TRACE: 2 Waveforms
- RESOLUTION: 800 × 3(RGB) × 480
- INDICATOR: Alarm Indicator, Power indicator, QRS Beep and Alarm Sound
- POWER SUPPLY: 100-240 VAC
- WAVEFORMS: PLETH, ETCO2
- TREND TIME: 1 to 72 Hours
Best Vital Sign Monitor Brands & Products
Below are the lists of best Vital Sign Monitor brands that are available for purchase at Dr’s Toy Store:
- Cardiac Science 5350 Vital Sign Monitor NIBP TurboTemp SpO2
- CAS-740 Vital Signs Monitor
- Infinium Cleo Vital Signs Patient CO2, NIBP, and SPO2 Monitor
- OMNI TOUCH SCREEN PATIENT MONITOR WITH CO2 and PRINTER
- Welch Allyn VSM 300
- Welch Allyn LXi Spot Monitor Thermometer
- Welch Allyn Spot 420 Series Vital Signs Monitor
- Welch Allyn Connex 6400
- SCI 8100 nGenuity Vital Monitor with CO2 and Printer
- Criticare nGenuity 8100E Patient Monitor