ZEISS OPMI 111 ENT Microscope
Introducing the manually controlled Zeiss OPMI 111 ENT Microscope on a S21 floor stand for sale. Ideally suited for surgeons and dentists! ophthalmology
ZEISS OPMI 111 ENT Microscope Features
- Wide Field Eyepieces.
- Straight Binocular.
- Top of the line Fiber-Optic Illumination.
- f=250mm Objective Lens.
- 5-Step Magnification for precise viewing.
- High-end optics with high depth of field!
ZEISS OPMI 111 ENT Microscope Specifications
- Smooth adjustment of zoom and focus
- Zoom adjustment from 5x to 31x
- Magnification of the eyepieces: 12,5x
- Focal Length of the Objective: f=250 mm
- Inclined binocular head with adjustable angle from 0 to 180 degrees
- Halogen light source with fiber optic
- Light power: 100 W
- Adjustable light intensity
- Power supply: 115/230 V / 50-60 Hz
ZEISS is one of the world leading manufacturers of microscopes. In addition to excellent light and electron/ion microscopes, ZEISS also offers a broad range of optical sectioning systems as well as high-resolution X-ray microscopes. ZEISS Microscopy is a leading provider of microscope solutions in the life sciences, materials research, routine and industry markets. Their microscope system are much more than just hardware. A dedicated and well-trained sales force, an extensive support infrastructure, and a responsive service team enable customers to use their ZEISS instruments to their full potential. Their promise: They make it visible.
There are no reviews yet.