ZOLL M-Series Bi-Phasic Defibrillator
The ZOLL M-Series Bi-Phasic Defibrillator includes a 3-lead patient cable with integral lead wires, a universal cable, one rechargeable lead-acid battery, AC mains power cord, one package of recorder paper, integral diagnostic frequency response for 12-lead (requires 5-lead or 1 Step Patient Cable), two PCMCIA card slots, RS232 data transfer capabilities, operator’s manual, and high contrast display.
The M-Series Defibrillator is compact, lightweight and can be used in both hospital and EMS environments.
ZOLL M-Series Bi-Phasic Defibrillator Features
Simple Connections for Operator Confidence – The ZOLL M-Series Bi-Phasic Defibrillator provides a common connector for paddles and pads. There are no adapters or misconnections that can delay life-saving efforts. Built-in pediatric paddles and a complete line of disposable electrodes meet all demands.
Always Ready with Built-in AC Power and Battery Charger – An internal charger automatically recharges the battery whenever the unit is plugged in. Built-in AC power allows the unit to operate continuously anywhere in the hospital.
Built-in Recorder for Accurate Documentation – A built-in 3-channel strip chart recorder with 60mm paper provides a printout for all ECGs, a full code summary, as well as defibrillation, pacing, patient care, and treatment documentation following the event.
Xtreme Pack for Protection and Cable Management – The Xtreme Pack protects the M-Series in even the harshest usage situations. The durable and resilient rubber jacket conveniently stores cables, electrodes, batteries, and accessories. The washable jacket completely surrounds the unit for unmatched protection, and immediate access to all controls, patient connections, and displays.
The Display You Can See from Anywhere – The ZOLL M-Series Bi-Phasic Defibrillator incorporates the latest technology field emission display (FED) with a wider viewing angle than any LCD display. High contrast and visibility, even at 60°, allow you to see important information clearly and accurately.
ZOLL M-Series Bi-Phasic Defibrillator Specifications
- Dimensions: 10 1/3″ W x 8 1/4″ D x 6 3/4″ H
- Net Weight: 11.5 lbs
- Gross Weight: 13.5 lbs
- Patient Safety: All patient connections are electrically isolated
- Operating Temperature: 32 °F to 131 °F
- Storage Temperature: -40 °F to 149 °F
- Waveform: Damped sinusoid or ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic
- Energy Selection: Selectable at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100,150, 200, 300, 360 Joules. (@ 50 Ω)
- Rectilinear Biphasic energy selection up to Max 200 Joules
- Charge Time: Less than 7 seconds with a new fully charged battery (first 15 charges to max energy) Depleted batteries will result in a longer defibrillator charge time
- Energy Display: Monitor display indicates both selected and delivered energy
- Synchronized Mode: Synchronizes defibrillator pulse to patient’s R-wave. “SYNC” message displayed on monitor. Marker on display and recorder paper identifies R-wave discharge point
- Advisory Function: Single analysis or programmable auto re-analyze x3 with programmable auto energy level selection, screen prompts, and voice prompts
- AED Function: Auto analyze and charge x3 with programmable auto energy level selection, screen prompts, and voice prompts
- Charge Controls: Control on apex paddle and on device front panel
- Paddles: External anterior/anterior adult and pediatric Adult paddles slide off to expose pediatric paddles
- Multi-Function Electrode (MFE) Pads: Specifically designed adult anterior/posterior pregelled ZOLL MFE Pads, and Multi-Function stat•padz packaged in pairs
- Built-In Defibrillator Tester: Tests defibrillator energy output and continuity of universal cable and paddles; documented on PCMCIA card and strip chart
Designed with patients and users in mind, the ZOLL M-series Bi-Phasic Defibrillator is the smallest, lightest, and brightest unit in it’s class. The M-Series defibrillators give you more than just a defibrillator, they give you expanded information and connectivity, simpler connections, built-in recorder, and come ready with a built-in AC power and battery charger. Weighing only 11 lbs, the Zoll Bi-phasic defibrillator is packed with power and has a FED monitor display that’s visible at virtually any angle.