Welch Allyn AED 20 Defibrillator
When a life is on the line, trust the Welch Allyn AED 20 Defibrillator to deliver lifesaving performance – simply and dependably. The advanced AED 20 takes the guesswork and worries out of the event by providing very simple operation. Simplicity combined with concise voice prompts and large, easy to view display are there to guide you throughout the event.
The AED-20 is part of MRL’s complete resuscitation solution – including early defibrillation, basic emergency devices, multi-parameter monitors, and patient management systems – capturing critical data at every level of care. The AED-20 is as rugged and flexible as they come.
The Welch Allyn AED 20 unit demonstrates the latest advances in defibrillation technology while designed to accommodate both basic and advanced life support personnel. A simple 1-2-3 operation, audible and visual prompts and a large high-resolution display makes this unit easy-to-use.
Welch Allyn MRL AED Defibrillator Features
- Easy-to-read battery status indicator as well as an audible chirp indicator will alert the user when the battery is low
- Continuous battery surveillance-consistent power/battery checks to ensure readiness
- Runs scheduled self-tests to ensure readiness
- Low-current, load-compensating biphasic technology that tailors therapy to the patient
- Energy protocols can be configured to meet user preferences – default setting is escalating energy at 200, 300, 360 Joules
- Large, high-resolution, diagnostic-quality backlit display
- ECG and audio recording can be easily transferred to other Welch Allyn devices for continuous patient data collection
The Welch Allyn AED 20 has automatic analysis, joule selection, and charging what make administering life-saving therapy easy. The most innovative addition to this new AED is its manual override and data exchange capabilities. When ALS arrives, they can override the AED and manually deliver full energy defibrillation shocks.
Welch Allyn MRL AED Defibrillator Specifications
- Dimensions: 9 3/8″ W x 9″ D x 3″ H
- Weight: Less than 5 lbs
- Operating Temperature: 32 °F to 122 °F
- Storage Temperature (without battery): -22 °F to 150 °F
- Humidity: Up to 95%
- Altitude: -500 to 15,000 feet
- Shock: Mil Std 810E method 516.4, procedure 1 (40 G, 6-9 ms pulse, 1/2 sine each axis)
- Vibration: Mil Std 810E method 514.4, category 10
- Water Resistance: IEC 529 IPX4
This unit is sold with 1 new non-rechargeable battery and a set of disposable pads.