Cardiac Science Powerheart AED Defibrillator
The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED Defibrillator defibrillates pediatric (requires pediatric electrodes) or adults. The Powerheart weighs only 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg.) including battery and electrodes, and has a one-button operation. The 24-hour self-test mode tests system function, battery life, and electrodes. Self-test results are displayed visually and with audio alarm to alert of any problems.
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED Specifications
- Waveform: Biphasic truncated exponential
- Energy: Biphasic, variable energy levels (105 J to 360 J)
- Shock time cycle: Less than 55 seconds for a three shock series
- Controls: Single-button operation
- Voice prompts: Comprehensive voice instructions guide user through rescue process
- Text screen: Displays text instructions to guide user through rescue process
- Indicators: RescueReady status, electrodes, SmartGuage, battery, service
- Synchronized Shock: Built-in automatic synchronization control
- Supplied: Self-checking and pre-connected to defibrillator
- Type: Disposable, non-polarized (interchangeable for body placement) pre-gelled, self-adhesive
- Shelf life: 2 year
- Gel surface area:114 cm each
- Type: Extended life lithium battery
- Shelf life / Operating life: 5 years / 5 years
- Shocks typical: 290
- Operating temperature: 32 ºF to 122 ºF
- Storage temperature: Without batteries and electrodes: -22 ºF to 149 ºF
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Water resistance: IEC 529, IP24 (IPX4)
- Vibration and shock: IEC 68-2-29, 68-2-6 (sine), 68-2-64 (random)
- Free fall drop: IEC 68-2-32, 1 m
- EMC: CISPR 11/RTCA 160D
- AUTOMATED SELF CHECKS
- Daily: Electrodes, battery, electrical circuitry
- Monthly: Waveform delivery system charged to full energy and discharged
- Status indicator: Status indicator and audible alarms notify user if system fails self-testing and is not RescueReady
- EVENT DOCUMENTATION
- Type: Internal memory and/or optional Rescue Data Card
- Internal memory: 20 minutes ECG and event recording
- Rescue data card: 10 hours ECG and event recording or 40 minutes voice, ECG and event recording
- Playback: Windows®-based RescueLink and Data Storm™ data review software
- Communications: Serial port for PC with Windows
- Clock synchronization: Precise synchronization of AED time to dispatch time
- Dimensions: 10 1/2″ W x 12 1/2″ D x 3 1/3″ H
- Gross Weight: 7.7 lbs
Why Cardiac Science AEDs?
PATENTED RESCUE READY® TECHNOLOGY – Powerheart AEDs perform automatic daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests to monitor critical components including the internal circuitry, software, and medical-grade battery for readiness; the pre-connected defibrillation pads are also tested for both presence and functionality. If anything is amiss, the Rescue Ready indicator immediately changes from green to red and emits an audible distress tone to cue users that attention is required.
EASY WITHOUT COMPROMISE – Extensive rescue and CPR prompts guide first-time rescuers through the stressful situation. Our innovative RescueCoach technology, backed by research, guides first-time responders through the entire rescue process. And it delivers the confidence to perform a rescue. The fully automatic shock delivery feature eliminates user hesitation.
ADVANCED PATIENT CARE – Each Powerheart AED includes patented RHYTHMx® technology to assess the patient’s heart rhythm. Sophisticated STAR® biphasic technology delivers a customized shock at an appropriate energy level.
FLEXIBILITY AND DURABILITY – The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED is designed to be tough and have been deployed in the most challenging settings. The high-impact AED meets rugged military standards and a high ingress protection rating (IP55) against water and dust. The Powerheart G5 lets you choose from an array of prompt settings, shock protocols, and CPR settings to meet specific requirements.
THE PEACE OF MIND IN WORKING WITH CARDIAC SCIENCE – For more than 20 years, Cardiac Science has developed patented technologies such as fully automatic AED operation, pre-connected pads, and many other innovations that shape how first responders use AEDs to save lives. Each Powerheart is supported by an experienced global staff of AED Certified Specialists and a team of select partners to provide expert deployment consultations and training. Finally, Powerheart AEDs are built to last with a multi-year device warranty program, the industry’s strongest indemnification policy, and a 4-year full operational guarantee on genuine Intellisense non-rechargeable medical-grade batteries.
There are no reviews yet.