HK AP-III Surgical Aspirator Pump
The HK AP-III Surgical Aspirator Pump offers superior high speed powered suction performance. The HK AP-III Aspirator Pump can hold up to 4 Baxter Canisters or 2 Abbott/Sorenson Canisters, eliminating time-consuming canister changes. The Aspirators is designed for powerful performance with almost no noise. This Aspirator pump is ideal for suction due to higher tort and vacuum. This is a great portable and compact aspirator pump by HK Surgical which has been proven to be reliable. Pressure gauge is built into the pump so it can not be broken off and with space to place the infiltration pump on top of aspirator.
HK AP-III Surgical Aspirator Pump Features
- Ideal for Suction Due to Higher Tort
- Maintains Higher Vacuum
- Piston / Reciprocating Pump
- Portable / Compact / Proven Reliability
- Service and Loaner Pump Program Available
- Minimal Control Panel
- Infiltration Pump can be placed on top of Aspirator
- Pressure gauge built into pump, therefore it cannot be broken off!
- Lifetime Team Support After Sale
- Very low noise level allowing for sight and sound aspiration management
HK AP-III Surgical Aspirator Pump Specifications
- Vacuum: Adjustable from 0-27 HG at sea level and standard conditions
- Sound Level: 45 dB
- Maximum Flow Rate: 3 cfm free air at sea level and standard conditions
- Dimensions: 19″ x 13.5″ x 16″
- Weight: 50 lbs
HK AP-III Surgical Aspirator Pump is designed to remove fat deposits from particular areas of the body by means of vacuum suction. These aspirators usually consist of a powered vacuum pump with a large vacuum capacity (> 700 mm Hg) and high flow rate (> 80 liter/min); one or more collection canisters; plastic tubes connecting the components each other; an overflow protection and/or bacteria filter; and the suction tubing (e.g., cannulae). Liposuction surgical aspirators are intended to remove fat from specific areas of the body (e.g., abdomen, hips, thighs, arm, cheeks, and neck).