HK Aspirator Pump with Klein Infiltration Pump – Bundle Deal
These two medical devices, the HK Aspirator Pump and the Klein Infiltration Pump, are stackable for conserving space, and the Klein Infiltration Pump may be plugged into the back of the Klein Aspirator. This HK Aspirator Pump / Infiltration Pump System package is available exclusively from Doctors Toy Store.
HK Surgical Aspirator Pump
This Aspirator offers superior high speed powered suction performance. The HK Aspirator Pump can hold up to 4 Baxter Canisters or 2 Abbott / Sorenson Canisters, eliminating time-consuming canister changes. The Aspirator is designed for powerful performance with almost no noise. This Aspirator pump is ideal for suction due to higher tort and vacuum. This is a great portable and compact aspirator pump by HK Surgical which has been proven to be reliable. The pressure gauge is built into the pump so it can not be broken off and with space to place the infiltration pump on top of the aspirator.
HK Surgical Aspirator Pump Features
- Ideal for Suction Due to Higher Tort
- Maintains Higher Vacuum
- Piston / Reciprocating Pump
- Portable / Compact / Proven Reliability
- Service and Loaner Pump Program Available
- Minimal Control Panel
- Infiltration Pump can be placed on top of Aspirator
- Pressure gauge built into pump, therefore it cannot be broken off!
- Lifetime Team Support After Sale
- Very low noise level allowing for sight and sound aspiration management
HK Surgical Aspirator Pump Specifications
- VACUUM: Adjustable from 0-27 HG at sea level and standard conditions. No Flow restrictions at intake
- Flow Rate: 3 cfm free air at sea level and standard conditions. No Flow Restrictions at intake
- Piston & Reciprocating pump
- 1/3 HP for vacuum pump
- Low Noise level allowing for sight and sound aspiration management
- Dimensions: 19″ x 13 1/2″ x 16″
- Weight: 50 lbs
HK Klein Infiltration Pump
The HK Klein Infiltration Pump is an essential device designed specifically to expedite the delivery of tumescent anesthesia. The Klein Pump delivers high volumes of tumescent anesthesia, therefore maximizing patient comfort and reducing physician infiltration time. The Klein Pump is the only infiltration pump on the market with a non-conductive roller head, a feature that ensures safety during procedures. The Infiltration and Aspiration Pumps are stackable for conserving space, and the Klein Infiltration Pump may be plugged into the back of the Klein Aspirator.
HK Klein Infiltration Pump Specifications
- Large and Sturdy Foot Pedal for use on each side of the OR table
- Audible signal with volume control to indicate operation
- Operating Modes
- Drive: Single Direction
- Motor: 0 to 6000 RPM
- Maximum Flow Rate: 1000 ml/min
- Max Head Pressure
- Continuous 25 PSI
- Intermittent 40 PSI
- Electrical Info: 110 – 220 V | 50 – 60 Hz | 1 A
- Dimensions: 12″ x 9″ x 6″
- Weight: 10 lbs
There are no reviews yet.