Wells Johnson Aspirator II
Introducing another Wells Johnson innovation – the all-new Wells Johnson Aspirator II, featuring a smooth gray casing, manufactured in dent-free, scratch-resistant polymer plastic. The interior has been redesigned with simplicity in mind: powered by dual-synchronized piston pumps and surrounded by a special 2″ sound absorbing foam. When you choose the Wells Johnson Aspirator II, you’ll receive superior quality throughout all brass fittings and pre-tested high-pressure tubing, exceeding all industry requirements and ensuring reliability for years to come.
The Wells Johnson aspirator is a high-powered suction system with two oil-less piston vacuum pumps. The system is designed to pull a vacuum on any closed container or any open process system. Vacuum is accomplished by mounting the vacuum pumps in parallel.
When the Wells Johnson Aspirator II is connected, the air flow will be from the tip of the cannula through the tubing, collection system, overflow trap, bacterial filter and finally to the pumps evacuate the air from the lines, creating a vacuum pulling aspirated material in the same direction as the airflow. Aspirated material continues to the collection system under normal suction until the cannula is exposed to air again.
Wells Johnson Aspirator II Features
- Built in gauge
- Quiet, two-motor suction system
- Maintains steady power
- Its small size and 4-wheeled base makes the Aspirator II easy to move if needed
- Compatible Canisters and Liners
- Baxter Reusable Canisters
- Baxter Disposable Liners
- Recommended Aspiration Tubing
- Medco Premium Aspiration Tubing
Wells Johnson Aspirator II Specifications
- Weight: 64 lbs
- Horsepower: 2/3 HP
- Number of pumps: 2
- Pump Type: 2 cylinder piston
- Sound Level: 50 db @ 6 ft
- Dimensions: 17 1/2″ x 18 1/2″ x 18 3/4″
- Maximum Vacuum: 29+ in/Hg
- Maximum Flow Rate: 6.5 cubic feet per minute