Burdick E350i ECG EKG
Introducing the Burdick E350i ECG EKG
The Burdick E350I is a multi-channel “interpretive” electrocardiograph that employs a thermal-array print head to produce high-definition ECG records in a choice of 3, 4, or 6 channel formats. In addition to its resting capabilities it can be used in a stress system environment. Features of Burdick E350I EKG Machine: Full Page Print Out; 12 Lead, Interpretive EKG; Low frequency time constant 4.0 seconds; Power requirements: 120 V, 50-6 Hz, 240 V, or 50-60 Hz; Microprocessor based electrocardiograph; Designed to produce accurate records with maximum definition and fidelity; Electrically isolated patient leads for patient safety.
Burdick E350i ECG EKG Features
- Multi-channel interpretive electrocardiograph produces ECG records in a choice of 3, 4, or 6-channel formats.
- 12 Lead input
- Menu-driven and easy to use
- Choice of full automatic or manual operation
- Simple LCD display for operator prompts.
- Full page 8.5″ x 11″ printout
- The Burdick E350-I Interpretive is available Refurbished from DRE.
Burdick E350i ECG EKG SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions: 4.5″ x 15.25″ x 18″ | 114 x 387 x 457mm
- Weight: 19lb | 8.6 kg
- Power requirements: 120/240V, 50-60Hz.