Welch Allyn Connex 6000 Series
The Welch Allyn Connex 6000 Series offers outstanding accuracy and automatic spot check vitals with continuous monitoring sent to your EMR, supporting upgraded patient safety and clinical decision making.
The Connex 6000 Series is the standard in next generation vital signs monitoring. The vital signs monitor provides an easy-to-use
color touchscreen and improved vital signs technology to monitor respiration, motion, and vitals. EMR
updates offers clinicians immediate access to the necessary information they need.
> Provides spot-check vitals and continuous monitoring
> EMR improvement for accurate electronic vitals documentation
> Excellent color touchscreen makes easys training and operation
> Point-of-care documentation which includes customizable data fields
> Provides two-way name confirmation using Advanced Patient ID
> Offering patient data protection for HIPAA compliance
• Able to use customizable options like abbreviations protecting patient identifiable information
• Able to use automated deletion of patient data after sending over to EMR
• Check record completeness before saving
> Simplified error messages for troubleshooting
> SureBP® blood pressure integrated technology
• Offering adult, pediatric and neonatal blood pressure modes
• Blood pressure monitoring programs to help follow hospital protocol
• 15-second readings for better patient comfort
> Manual measurements entry as well as documentation of modifiers
> Customizable documentation fieldsfor use at the point of care
There are no reviews yet.