Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Autoclave – Manual
The Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Autoclave will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7” chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices.
The fast cycle time and heated drying deliver a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Autoclave Features
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time)
- Automatic Shut Off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life Electro Polished Chamber and door
- Double Safety Locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized
- The Drain Valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- Dual Safety Thermostat protects against overheating
- International Certifications
- Overheat Cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements in case of insufficient water in the chamber
- Efficient Drying Cycle for wrapped instruments
- Contemporary Design with easy to read panel
Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Autoclave Specifications
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time
- COLD: 16 mins
- HOT: 11 mins
- Overall Dimensions: 17.9″ D x 17.4” W x 12” H
- Size: 7″ Diameter x 13″ L
- Volume: 2 Gal (7.5 liters)
- Capacity: (2) HALF Standard Cassettes
- Number of Trays: (3)
- Tray Dimensions: 11.6″ D x 4.7″ W x 0.8″ H
- Electrical: 120 V | 50-60 Hz | 11 A | 1,350 W
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs.
Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Autoclave Safety Features
Pressure Door Lock System (Door Bellow) – The Door Bellows is a safety device that prevents the door from opening when the chamber is pressurized. The system utilizes the buildup of pressure in the chamber to expand flexible Silicon-rubber bellows. The bellows push a metal pin into a grove on the tightening bolt of the door.
Door Closing Device – This prevents the operator from opening the door when there is pressure in the chamber. When the steam is released, this bellow returns to its original position, drawing the pin with it and releasing the tightening bolt.
General – This tabletop autoclave is designed for the sterilization of wrapped and unwrapped instruments and related items found in dental, medical and veterinary clinics, first aid rooms, laboratories, etc. This autoclave is an electrically heated sterilizer using steam as the sterilizing agent. It is a manually operated device, with a control system based upon steam pressure.
The operator can select a sterilization temperature from within a range of 212ºF – 273ºF (100ºC – 134ºC). This allows for the sterilization of heat sensitive material at a low sterilization temperature, as well as providing for faster sterilization at higher temperatures for materials able to withstand the higher sterilization temperatures. All models feature an easy to use control panel. The machines are ruggedly built using 316L stainless steel, copper, brass, and aluminum.
To guard against rusting, no iron components are used. All models include a drying system for wrapped items. The safety features include a double locking door mechanism (door tightening the bolt and locking bellows), a mechanical pressure relief valve, over temperature thermostats and a double pole circuit breaker.