Amsco Eagle 10 Autoclave Sterilizer
Amsco Eagle 10 Autoclave Sterilizer provides clinics, tattoo shops and smaller practice groups with a safe and dependable autoclave sterilizer for their instruments.
Eagle 10 Sterilizer is a large-capacity countertop sterilizer with a spacious 10″ x 16″ chamber and holds two utensil trays per load for wrapped, unwrapped, and liquid goods.
Choose select wrapped, unwrapped, packs or liquid sterilization, and with the press of a button, you are good as gold.
Other features available include optional programmable controls, self-diagnostic error codes for safe operation. Eagle 10 is consistently among the most-popular autoclaves purchased at Doctor’s Toy Store.
Amsco Eagle 10 Autoclave Features
- Safe operation
- Fast sterilization cycles
- Microprocessor controls
- Self-diagnostic error codes
- Large capacity, compact design
- Safe, fast and dependable sterilization
- Pre-programmed or programmable cycle selection
Amsco Eagle 10 Autoclave Specifications
- Overall: 19 3/4″ W x 15 1/2″ H x 20 1/2″ D
- Chamber: 10″ W x 16″ D
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Cycle Timer: 0-99 Minutes
- Temperature Range : 100°C (212°F) 135°C (275°F)
- Model Type: Countertop / Tabletop
- Reservoir Capacity: 1 Gallon
- Water: distilled or de-ionized only!
- Temperature control: Preset
- Exposure time: Preset
- Over-temperature cutout: 400 °F
- Fully Automatic
- Sterilizing Modes: 4
- Power Consumption: 1500 Watts
- Dedicated Power: 120 V | 50 / 60 Hz | 1 Ph
- Current: 12.5 A