Tuttnauer EZ11PLUS Automatic Autoclave
The Tuttnauer EZ11PLUS Automatic Autoclave is designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55, helping practitioners meet today’s challenging workloads and regulatory requirements.
Tuttnauer EZ11PLUS Automatic Autoclave Features
- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance.
- “EZPLUS Closed Door Drying“, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable).
- Large Capacity: 11″ diameter X 19.8″ deep chamber and flexible loading options. The exceptionally deep 19.8” chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
- Can accommodate (4) large 8″ x 11″ and (4) small 8″ x 5.5″ cassettes
- 5 Large trays and 1 pouch rack (included)
- Use the 5 full sized trays for packs/pouches
- Use the tray rack (included) to accommodate 4 full plus 4 half sized cassettes…no additional cassette rack to buy!
- Use the optional Tuttnauer pouch rack (model AR910) to encourage proper loading. One pouch rack is included with each EZ11Plus.
- Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle
- 100 cycles can be stored on the autoclave for reprinting or downloading to a PC
- USB port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC
- Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software. Network port is located in the rear of the unit.
Innovative EZView multi-color display
Real time information is easy to read, even from a distance. Indicates program icon and name, cycle parameters, temperature and pressure in the chamber. During the selected program each stage of the sterilization cycle is displayed with both an active color wheel and text.
- The color of the wheel and text change for each phase of the cycle
- Wheel moves to indicate activity through each part of the cycle
- Remaining time displayed during Water Filling, Sterilization, and Drying phases
Display available in multiple languages.
Tuttnauer EZ11PLUS Automatic Autoclave Specifications
- Overall Dimensions: 24.8” D x 20.9” W x 17.3” H
- Size: 11″ Diameter x 19.8″ L
- Volume: 7.5 Gal (28.5 liters)
- Capacity: (loaded vertically):(4) FULL and (4) HALF Standard Cassettes
- Number of Trays: (5)
- Dimensions: 16.3″ D x 6.7″ W x 0.6″ H
- Electrical: 120 V | 50-60 Hz | 12 A | 1,400 W
- Shipping Weight: 126 lbs.