Midmark M7 Autoclave Speedclave – New Style
The Midmark M7 Autoclave Speedclave is a great choice for any doctor looking for an effective, manual autoclave at a low price. It has the ability to sterilize both wrapped and unwrapped instruments, linen packs and glassware.
Consider this: starting cold, for unwrapped instruments, it only takes the Midmark M7 Autoclave SpeedClave 9 minutes, and when starting hot, it’s just 6 minutes! Facts like that are among the reason that the Midmark M7 Autoclave SpeedClave is a workhorse that lasts.
Midmark M7 Autoclave Speedclave Features and Benefits
- Safety Door
The safety door on this autoclave automatically seals when pressurized and will not allow the operator to open the door until the chamber is safely depressurized.
- Temperature Regulator
The temperature regulator allows the operator to preset the temperature at the desired setting between 250º F (121º C) and 270º F (132º C). This control, acting as a thermostat, cycles the heating element on and off.
- Temperature Gauge
The temperature gauge indicates the temperature inside the chamber. The gauge is graduated in two-degree increments from 80º F (26.7º C) to 270º F (132º C).
- Low Water Cut-out Switch
The low water cut-out switch prevents “dry burning”. The M7 autoclave will operate only when there is enough water present, which prolongs the life of the heating element. A pilot light is on when the heater is on and cycles on and off during normal operation.
- Cycle Timer
The cycle timer regulates sterilization time from 0 to 30 minutes and automatically turns the M7 off when the sterilization cycle is complete. This prevents over-sterilization, thus extending the service life of your instruments.
Midmark M7 Autoclave Speedclave Specifications
- Length (with plug): 19″ (48.3 cm)
- Width: 14″ (35.6 cm)
- Height: 13″ (32.5 cm)
- Countertop Area (minimum depth): 16.5″ (41.9 cm)
- Chamber Size
- 7.5″ diameter (19.1 cm)
- 15″ depth (38.1 cm)
- Chamber Usable Volume: 2.4 Gal (9.0 liters)
- (2) Large – 5.62″ W x 12″ L x 88″ D (14.3 x 30.5 x 2.2 cm)
- (1) Small – 4.12″ W x 12″ L x 88″ D (10.5 x 30.5 x 2.2 cm)
- NET Weight: 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 39 lbs. (17.7 kg)
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.31 Gal (4.9 liters)
- Electrical Requirements
- 115 V | 60 Hz | 10 A | 1 Phase
- 115 V has 1,136 W tubular immersion heater
- 230 V | 50 Hz | 5 A | 1 Phase
- UL Listed to U.S. Canada – UL61010A-1
- IEC 1010-1, IEC 1010-2-041
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.2-041 96