Pelton & Crane Validator 10 Plus Autoclave
The design of the Pelton & Crane Validator 10 Plus Autoclave incorporates several safety features for your protection.
Pelton & Crane Validator 10 Plus Autoclave Features
- Door Lock – Door can be opened only when the internal pressure is at atmospheric pressure.
- Safety Valve – The safety valve opens as backup protection to reduce chamber pressure in the event pressure exceeds 262 kPa.
- Vent Valve – The vent valve will open if chamber pressure should exceed 241 kPa, and the P-2 alarm will display.
- Overheat Protection – Chamber temperature is set so as not to exceed 159° C and has an additional overheat protection if the temperature reaches 180° C.
- Electrical Power Interruption – In case of an electrical power failure during the sterilization cycle, the pressure in the chamber is automatically vented to the atmosphere.
- Chamber Overfill Protection – The Validator features an electronic sensor to prevent the chamber from overfilling.
Pelton & Crane Validator 10 Plus Autoclave Specifications
|Chamber size||9 7/8″ x 17 1/2″|
|Chamber capacity||1340 cu. in (22,019 cu.cm)|
|Start-Up Time to 273 °F – (134 °C)||12 minutes warm|
|Total Cycle Time||16 min warm (unwrapped)|
|Drying Cycle||30 min. pre-programmed|
|Outside Dimensions||19 1/4″ W x 23 5/8″ D x 14″ H|
|Electrical||120 V | 50/60 Hz | (UL/CSA) requires dedicated 20 amp circuit|