Tuttnauer EZ10 Automatic Autoclave
The Tuttnauer EZ10 Automatic Autoclave has a 10″ x 19″ chamber, works with a closed door active drying system, a high efficiency air pump, 0.2μm air filter (replaceable), and features preloaded cycles, customizable program parameters, automatic shut off at the end of sterilization/dry cycles, cycle interruption alert, double safety locking device to prevent door from opening while chamber is pressurized, a low water sensor, constant temperature and pressure monitoring, power outage recovery system, optional internal printer, and a frontal drain valve for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
With the simplicity of one-touch design, all your sterilization and drying needs are fulfilled. The Tuttnauer EZ10 Automatic Autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry at the touch of a button. Monitor and control cycles with program selection, detailed digital display, programming key, and system indicators.
Tuttnauer EZ10 Automatic Autoclave Features
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- High-efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2 um air filter (replaceable).
- Pre-loaded cycles for unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with the control panel.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental hand pieces.
- A drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
Tuttnauer EZ10 Automatic Autoclave Specifications
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time
- COLD: 30 mins
- HOT: 14 mins
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5” D x 20” W x 14.4” H
- Size: 10″ Diameter x 19″ L
- Volume: 6 Gal (23 liters)
- Capacity: (3) FULL and (3) HALF Standard Cassettes
- Number of Trays: (4)
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3″ D x 6.7″ W x 0.8″ H
- Electrical: 120 V | 50-60 Hz | 12 A | 1,400 W
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs.