Teca Synergy EMG System
Teca Synergy EMG System.
- The TECA Synergy EMG Machine consists of a desktop PC and includes a plinth, 2 channel amplifier, probe inputs, stimulator, and dedicated controls, all on mobile cart.
- Customized instrument settings for each test/nerve, which can be changed on the fly.
- Unique on-screen monitor trace checks signal quality before stimulating a patient.
- Protocol Wizard: Stored protocols which can also be changed on the fly.
- Patient Side Controls: No more stretching from instrument to patient.
- Continuous Monitor Trace alongside Acquisition Screen: Provides fast visual checks on signal quality.
- Automated Marking Algorithms: Saves time placing markers and giving faster results.
The Synergy EMG Machine uses advanced recording and stimulus techniques to capture data and simplify review, including:
Nerve Conduction Studies: Motor nerve conduction, sensory nerve conduction, combined motor and sensory nerve conduction, F wave, H reflex, sympathetic skin response, inching, blink reflex.
Neuromuscular Studies: Repetitive nerve stimulation.
Needle EMG Studies: Free running, triggered, superimposed, rastered, single MUAP.
Quantitative EMG Studies*: Multi motor unit analysis and interference pattern (turns and amplitude, FFT, experts quantitative interference pattern analysis).
Single Fiber EMG Studies*: Triggered and stimulated SFJ, fiber density, macro EMG tests.
SEP Studies: All packages include upper and lower limb SEP, DSEP.
Not Only A Diagnostic System: The TECA Synergy T2X EMG systems come with Microsoft Office as standard. This includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access. These systems are network-ready with Microsoft Windows.
Faster Data Review:
- Unique AutoCompare function for instant left and right comparisons.
- Unique LivePlay feature stores up to 360 seconds of live EMG data so you can replay and analyze even in other tests.
- Full screen view for easier review at the double click of a button.
- Fast, on-line reporting available during testing – add comments as you go along.
- Flexible Microsoft Word-based system allows you to customize your reports – you can even add the logo of your clinic or hospital.
- Auto-text for rapid summaries where reporting is standard.
- Transfer selected traces and add comments while in the acquisition screen.
An electromyogram (EMG instrument) measures the electrical activity of muscles at rest and during contraction. Nerve conduction studies (NCS-NCV) measure how well and how fast the nerves can send electrical signals. An electrophysiology (EP) study is a test that records the electrical activity and the electrical pathways of your heart. TECA provides marketing-leading neurophysiological diagnostic instrumentation as well as a full line of accessories.
This is the complete system, working in great condition !!!!!