The Xltek NeuroMax 1002 EMG was designed with a light-weight, “ruggedized” chassis without any electromechanical moving parts to provide a durable EMG device. It is focused on signal quality and clinical efficiency to deliver clean, stable EMG baselines. And, with SSAR (Smart Shock Artifact Rejection), it also ensures virtually instantaneous recovery from a stimulus artifact in a stimulated test. NeuroMax automatically saves data to a fully customizable report, which can be printed on a standard printer or transferred via USB to a Windows PC for further analysis and review. The NeuroMax’s easy-to-use, EMG-dedicated keyboard provides you with easy operation.
Xltek NeuroMax 1002 EMG Specifications
- Dimensions: 4″ (H) x 13″ (W) x 13″ (D).
- Weight: 11.4 lb (5.2 kg).
- Materials: Injection moulded PC ABS chassis.
- External Connectors: Headbox, Headphones, Printer, Footswitch (pneumatic).
- Channels: 2.
- Sampling Rate: 60 kHz.
- Size and Type: 12.1″ active matrix color LCD screen.
- Resolution: 1024 x 768.
- Maximum Rated Input Power: 92 VA.
- Heat Loss: 92 Watts.
- Maximum Supply Current Tolerance: +/- 10% for either 50 Hz or 60 Hz transformer*.
- Electrical Supply Frequency Tolerance: +/- 10% for either 50 Hz or 60 Hz transformer*.
- Insulation Class and Type: Class 1, Type BF.
- Power Input Voltage, Frequency, and Rated Current: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1 A 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 0.4 A.
- Mains Connection: Protectively grounded detachable power supply cord.
- CMRR: ~105 dB.
- Noise: ~2.9 nV / √Hz.
There are no reviews yet.