Stryker SDC HD Digital Capture Device
The Stryker SDC HD Digital Capture System is designed to capture and route high definition images while maintaining backward compatibility in supporting both NTSC and high resolution. The SDC HD provides a number of features that allow surgeons to document their cases faster and on more types of media.
This Digital Capture device from Stryker has increased flexibility, it supports multiple formats such us images and videos to CD or DVD. You can also print directly to a printer for a hard copy of images and patient data, or using the USB combined with a multi-card reader, as well as many other features.
Stryker SDC HD Digital Capture Features
USB External Hard Drive – This 20 gigabyte portable hard drive allows users to archive multiple patients and hours of video
Media Card Reader – Use this to download images or video to a variety of PDAs. This card reader supports Memory Stick, Multi Media Cards (MMC) and Serial Digital (SD) cards.
USB Flash Card – Flash cards have gained popularity recently due to their small size and portability. With 512 megabytes of memory, a user can store hundreds of images, or almost 3 hours of MPEG-4 video.
- Burn to a DVD as you are recording thereby reducing down time between cases.
- Capture still mages without interrupting video recording
- Retrieve patient files from a disc, a USB drive or the SDC HD itself so that images can be conveniently re-printed
- Patient information is encrypted to allow the facility to maintain confidentiality
- Write MPEG files in a Data or Video format.
- Use a standard microphone and record audio as part of your MPEG video
- Dictate separate audio files
Stryker SDC HD Digital Capture Specifications
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Audio Input: Stereo
- Video Formats: NTSC
- Power Consumption: 300 W
- Network: 10/100Base-T-Ethernet
- Dimensions:7.85”(h) x 17.25”(d) x 12.5”(w)
- Disc Formats: DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, CD-R
- Video Inputs/Outputs: SXGA, DVI, XGA, S-Video, BNC
- Still Image Resolution: 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 768, 640 x 480
- Still Image Format: JPEG, Bitmap, JPEG 2K, PNG, TIFF, TARGA
- Video Recording Format: MPEG-1 = 320 x 240, MPEG-2 = 640 x 480 (data), 720 x 480 (video), MPEG-4 = 320 x 240