Olympus ENF-1T10 Rhino-Laryngo Fiberscope
Introducing the Olympus ENF-1T10 Rhino-Laryngo Fiberscope.
Olympus ENF-1T10 Rhino-Laryngo Fiberscope Specifications
- Optical System
- Direction of view: Forward
- Insertion Tube
- Insertion Tube Outer Diameter: 5.2 mm
- Working Length: 250 mm
- Instrument Channel
- Inner Channel Diameter: 2.2 mm
What is a Fiberscope?
A fiberscope is a flexible instrument that is constructed of a coherent fiber optic image guide that is used to inspect remote areas. A fiberscope is inserted into the item without destroying or disassembling the item of interest.
A Fiberscope consists of the following:
- Coherent fiber optic image guide
- Fiber optic illumination guide
- Relay lens (eyepiece) at one end and an objective lens at the other
- Light Source to illuminate the target being inspected
A Fiberscope typically is available with the following specifications
- Diameter: 0.35 to 10.0mm (.0138 to .393 in.)
- Length: 15m (50 Ft.) maximum
- Tip Articulation: 2 or 4 way tip articulation is available on diameters larger than 2.4mm (.094 in.)
- Sheathing: tungsten, stainless steel, nylon, Teflon or polyimide
A fiberscope is typically used for remote visual inspection of the interior of areas that would otherwise not be visible. Fiberscopes are used to non destructively inspect industrial systems and equipment for condition, manufactured parts for quality and security and law enforcement for contraband, intelligence and safety.
Common Inspections Include internal viewing of:
- Surgical and medical components
- Turbine blades
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Cast Parts
- Manufactured or machined parts
|Image Fiber / Pixel Count / FOV (Degrees)||Min. Bend Radius|
|1.6k= 1,600 pixel image bundle (55 FOV)||6 mm|
|3k= 3,000 pixel image bundle (55 FOV)||8 mm|
|6k= 6,000 pixel image bundle (65 FOV)||15 mm|
|6ku= 6,000 pixel image bundle (88 FOV)||10 mm|
|10k= 10,000 pixel image bundle (55 FOV)||20 mm|
|10ku= 10,000 pixel image bundle (70 FOV)||17 mm|
|17k= 17,000 pixel image bundle (70 FOV)||4-12 mm|
|30ku= 30,000 pixel image bundle (65 FOV)||4-12 mm|
|30k= 30,000 pixel image bundle (55 FOV)||4-15 mm|
There are no reviews yet.