Olympus ENF-P3 Rhino-Laryngo Fiberscope
Introducing the Olympus ENF-P3 Olympus ENF-P3 Rhino-Laryngo Fiberscope.
The Olympus ENF-P3 Rhino-Laryngo Fiberscope delivers large, bright, high-resolution images in a portable design for improved diagnoses. An improved light distribution system provides enhanced illumination, and the fiberscope can be used with either a standard light guide cable or with the EndoLED advanced miniature light source. The EndoLED provides enormously bright and whitish light to ensure clear visualization of the vocal cords in any setting.
Olympus ENF-P3 Rhino-Laryngo Fiberscope Specifications
- Optical System
- Field of View: 85°
- Direction of View: Forward
- Depth of Field: 5 – 50 mm
- Insertion Tube
- Distal End Outer Diameter: 3.4 mm
- Insertion Tube Outer Diameter: 3.6 mm
- Bending Section
- Angulation Range: Up 130° | Down 130°
- Working Length: 300 mm
- Total Length: 530 mm
Olympus ENF-P3 Rhino-Laryngo Fiberscope Features
- Portable design: The all-in-one design of the Olympus ENF-P3 Rhino-Laryngo Fiberscope makes it highly portable, and it can be used with a standard light guide cable or with the EndoLED miniature light source.
- Improved Image Quality: The combination of a high optical fiber count in the ENF-P3 along with its compatibility with the EndoLED miniature light source provides very bright images for clear visualization of the vocal cords.
- Light guide compatible: The ENF-P3 is compatible with light guides for use with different kinds of stationary light sources.
Repair: Complete Rebuild
Result: Tested, Fully functional, in GREAT condition
What is a Fiberscope?
A fiberscope is a flexible instrument that is constructed of a coherent fiber optic image guide that is used to inspect remote areas. A fiberscope is inserted into the item without destroying or disassembling the item of interest.
A Fiberscope consists of the following:
- Coherent fiber optic image guide
- Fiber optic illumination guide
- Relay lens (eyepiece) at one end and an objective lens at the other
- Light Source to illuminate the target being inspected
A Fiberscope typically is available with the following specifications
- Diameter: 0.35 to 10.0mm (.0138 to .393 in.)
- Length: 15m (50 Ft.) maximum
- Tip Articulation: 2 or 4 way tip articulation is available on diameters larger than 2.4mm (.094 in.)
- Sheathing: tungsten, stainless steel, nylon, Teflon or polyimide
There are no reviews yet.