Midmark 75 Evolution Power Chair
The Midmark 75 Evolution Power Chair is a power procedure chair / table. It features adjustable positioning for: OB/GYN, colposcopy, general procedures, ENT, proctology, urology, laser surgery, etc. It features controls which automatically and separately adjust and position the height, tilt, back section, and leg section. There are easy manual adjustments for head rest and proctological positioning. Importantly, there is an automatic return positioning button. The headrest can be locked and articulates in an infinite number of positions to accommodate tall patients. The height of the table can be adjusted from 26 – 42″.
The Midmark 75 Evolution Power Chair is the proven, classic value and is better known as the “workhorse” of examination chairs due to its power, solid structure, and longevity. This universal chair features eight-way power for effortless patient positioning. Power up, tilt, back, and foot do the lifting for you, which means no more bending or back stress. Something you and your staff will appreciate at the end of the day. The 75 Evolution features both style and comfort. A sculptured, form-fitting cushion and articulating headrest surround your patient with secure comfort. The included, convenient power foot control leaves your hands free to help maintain the sterile field.
Midmark 75 Evolution Power Chair Features
- Power Up / Down
- Power Tilt
- Power Back
- Power Foot.
- Treatment pan.
- Articulating headrest.
- Infinitely adjustable stirrups.
- Accessory rails.
- Paper Roll Holder – 21″
- Paper holding tear straps.
- Quick release upholstery top.
Midmark 75 Evolution Power Chair Accessories
- Knee crutches (standard or articulating)
- Chair Arms
- Castor base (standard or articulating)
- Facial pad (fits standard and special procedures headrest)
- Restraint straps
- Base rails (for seat section)
- IV pole with clamp
- Armboard with pad and clamp (fixed or articulating)
- Hand surgery arm-board with pad, leg and clamp
- Special procedures headrest
- Wrist support headrest
- Welch Allyn light bracket kit
- Side rails
- Requires standard accessory rails for the back section or optional base rail accessory for assembly
Midmark 75 Evolution Power Chair Specifications
- Minimum Height – 26″
- Maximum Height – 42″
- Width (top) – 27″
- Weight – 475 lbs
- Tilt – Trendelenburg to 45 Degrees
- Foot Control – To power height, tilt, back and foot
- Electrical Info
- 120 VAC | 60 Hz | 12 A
- 240 VAC | 50 – 60 Hz | 6.3 A
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Standard – Power adjustment, drain pan, articulating headrest, adjustable stirrups, accessory rails, foot section lockable in four proctology positions, paper roll holder, paper straps, quick release upholstery tops.
There are no reviews yet.