Midmark 416 Podiatry Exam Chair
Because podiatry exams call for special positions, the Midmark 416 Podiatry Exam Chair puts your patient’s feet exactly where you need them. The 416’s power back and tilt functions make positioning easy and let you work in a seated comfortable position.
Midmark 416 Podiatry Exam Chair Features
Foot Extension – Podiatrists who perform a lot of orthotics will find the 416’s adjustable foot extension indispensable! It extends 8-7/8″ and comfortably accommodates patients of all heights making work easier. And, it locks automatically to avoid any accidental movement.
Debris Tray – Conveniently located under the foot section, the debris tray tilts at various angles depending on the tilt of the chair. Extend it up to 8¾” so it’s out of the way. Tilt it up to 180° to dispose of waste into the waste receptacle without removing tray. All done? Slide the debris tray under the foot section.
Electrical Receptacles, ‘On/Off’ Switch – Two duplex hospital grade electrical receptacles, one on each side of the chair, let the podiatrist use electrical instruments and lights without tripping over or tangling cords. Flip the 416’s ‘On/Off’ switch to “off” during delicate procedures to prevent any accidental movement. Power is still supplied to the receptacles.
Midmark 416 Podiatry Exam Chair Dimensions
- Height at seat section: 22-1/2″
- Length w/ back reclined: 70″
- Length w/ foot section fully extended: 78-2/3″
- Foot section: 21-1/4″ W tapering to 17-2/3″ x 14″ L
- Back section width: 22-2/3″ tapering to 17-1/2″
- Seat section width: 22-3/4″ tapering to 21-1/2″
- Minimum height at foot section w/o tilt: 19-1/2″
- Maximum height at foot section maximum tilt: 36-3/4″
- Maximum height at foot section maximum tilt and foot section fully extended: 39-1/2″
- Total width including arms: 28-1/6″
- Armrest width: 3-1/6″
Midmark 416 Podiatry Exam Chair Specifications
- Net Weight: 500 lbs
- Gross Weight: 550 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 76″ L x 35″ W x 36″ H
- Input Power: 115 VAC | 60 Hz | 12 A
- Two duplex hospital grade electrical receptacles. Rated 115 VAC | 60 Hz | 6 A max
- Debris tray: Polyethylene, extends 8-3/4″ beyond foot section, 8-3/4″ W x 12-1/2″ L x 1-3/4″ H
There are no reviews yet.