Brewer Assist Power Procedure Table – 7000 Series
This Brewer Assist Power Procedure can be lowered down to 19″ thus making wheelchair transfers effortless.
The 450 lb. weight capacity and the additional 5″ leg extension helps accommodate larger patients, creating more comfort, safety and allows for more accurate clinical outcomes.
As with all Brewer Power Tables, the Brewer Assist Power Procedure Table – 7000 Series comes with their standard 3-year warranty, with 18 standard seamless upholstery colors.
- Most technologically advanced • Lowers to 19″ for lateral patient transfer
- Exclusive three-point pivot headrest
- Seamless easy-to-clean upholstery
- Footrest extends an additional 5″
- Intuitive foot control
- 18 Standard colors with optional upgrades
- Wide assortment of accessories available
- 450 lb. weight capacity
- 3-year warranty
- Safety release actuators
- Safe extra-low voltage actuators
- 19″ (48.3 cm) low height
- 40″ (101.6 cm) maximum height
- Leg rest extends an additional 5″ (12.7 cm)
- Adjustable three-point pivot headrest
- Easy-to-clean seamless upholstery
- 18″ (45.7 cm) or 21″ (53.3 cm) paper dispenser
- Easy lateral wheelchair transfers
- Infinitely adjustable headrest
- Extendable leg rest
- Multi-density bolstered support upholstery
Brewer Assist Power Procedure Table – 7000 Series Specifications
- 450 lb. (204 kg) weight capacity
- Three-year warranty
- Adjustable stirrups
- Standard foot control
- Height: 19″ – 40″ (48.3 cm – 101.6 cm)
- Length: 69″ (175.3 cm)
- Length with headrest & leg rest extended: 80″ (203.2 cm)
- Length in upright position: 40” (101.6 cm)
- Width: 28″ (71.1 cm)
- Leg rest: 16.6″ x 11.25″ (42.2 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Headrest: 13″ x 11″ (33 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Tilt range / Trendelenburg: to 30º
- Base: 24″ W x 36″ L (61 cm x 91.4 cm)
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- 12 standard upholstery color options
- CAL-133 fire resistant upholstery available in 4 colors
- Premium, plush upholstery available in 5 colors
- Custom colors available
Doctor’s Toy Store buys, sells, trades, and exports medical equipment, including Power Procedure chairs at discount prices. We’re proud to offer a wide variety of them for sale from the world’s leading manufacturers. Because of our 20 years of consistent performance and quality customer service for our busy clients in Florida, the U.S. and around the world, medical professionals from all over the globe are constantly beating a path to the Doctor’s Toy Store showroom.
Our staff continues to sweat the small details and do the small things every day that matter to our medical clients. They remain vigilant to our clients’ desire for medical equipment and technology -and practical know-how- at discount prices.
That consistency of quality customer service AND discount prices over 20 years is why we’re now the largest medical equipment showroom in Florida, at well over 20,000 square feet.
Whether you are using our new-and-improved website or visiting us at our showroom in Hallandale Beach, see for yourself why consistent quality and discount prices make The Doctor’s Toy Store the first choice for savvy doctors looking for new and pre-owned medical equipment.