SMR 2700 ENT-Exam Chair
The SMR 2700 ENT-Exam Chair from Global Surgical has 3 Position Memory, ADA Compliant, extremely reliable and tested up to 800 lbs weight.
SMR 2700 ENT-Exam Chair Features
- Fully powered electro-mechanical lift and recline
- 345-degree rotation with automatic lock function
- 17″ adjustment range – from 19″ to 36″
- Child-Safety disable switch
- Multiple position articulating headrest
- Articulating footrest locks into up position for easy ingress/egress
- Lay flat armrests: Articulating armrests that go flat when reclined and allow for easy ingress/egress
- Wide 22″ contoured seat to accommodate patients comfortably
Benefits of the SMR 2700 ENT-Exam Chair
3 Position Memory – You program your most preferred chair positions for convenience and efficiency during exams.
400 LBS Lift – One of the highest lift capacity in the industry, providing uncompromising stability for all your patients. Tested up to 800 lbs though.
ADA Compliant – An optional design meets the 19″ access requirement for tax credit, under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Check with your tax adviser for details.
Reliability – For over 75 years, SMR has provided the most comprehensive sales and support network in the industry.
SMR 2700 ENT-Exam Chair Specifications
- Electrical Info
- Input: 115 VAC | 60 Hz | 7.75 A
- (2 ea.) 5 x 20 MM, 250V, 10 Amp, Time Delay
- (2 ea.) 5 x 20 MM, 250V, 2 Amp, Time Delay
- Shipping Weight: 395 lbs
- Base Dimensions: 35-1/2″ x 26″
- Overall Height: 50-3/4″
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 400+ lbs
- Range of Chair Back Angle Adjustment
- Maximum Upright Position: 90° Above Horizontal
- Maximum Reclined / Trendelenburg Position: 10° Below Horizontal
- Chair Seat Angle (Fixed): 3° Tilted Back
- Range of Seat Elevation
- Minimum Elevation: 19″
- Maximum Elevation: 36″
- Required Working Space for Chair
- Upright Position: 37-1/4″ x 27-1/4″
- Reclined Position: 75″ X 27-1/4″
- Environmental Factors: Storage, Transport and Operation
- Operating Temperatures: +50 °F to +90 °F
- Storage Temperatures: -20 °F to +150 °F
- Non–condensing Relative Humidity
- Operating: 20% to 85%
- Storage: 20% to 85%