Leica M691 Microscope.
The Leica M691 Microscope is a surgical microscope intended for neurological and back surgery.
This Leica microscope is great for those facilities that need a great multi-purpose option. The M691 includes all of the superb optical clarity and red-reflex necessary for eye surgery as well as the cross table accessories for hand surgery.
- X/Y Control with auto center
- Inclinable 0-180° binocular
- Eyepieces zoom 10x/21
- Motorized focus/zoom
- Complete video system
- Twelve function foot control
- Halogen illumination
- Sterilizable knob covers
- 200mm objective lens
- Oculas SDI 4e Invert-er
- Laser 532 filter
- Oculas BIOM 3m, 5m
- Assistant binoculars
- Beam splitter
- 200mm Wild red reflex lens
- Microscope electrically controlled via footswitch
- Electrically adjustable magnification (zoom) and focus (focus)
- Total magnification: continuously adjustable from 7x to 36x
- High-end optics with high depth of field!
- Main arm and manually adjustable spring
- Focal Length: f = 250 mm (lens can be exchanged for another with a different focal length)
- Binocular doctor fixed angle of 45 degrees
- Halogen Lighting: 50 W
- The dual brake disposed in the base of the microscope
About Leica Microsystems
Leica Microsystems has a rich heritage in several prestigious brand names with a long tradition, including Leitz, Wild, Cambridge Instruments, Reichert-Jung and American Optical. Many of the older instruments are still in use in labs all over the world.