The Leica M691 is a surgical microscope intended for neurological and back surgery.
This Leica microscope is great for those facilities that need a great multi-purpose option. The M691 includes all of the superb optical clarity and red-reflex necessary for eye surgery as well as the cross table accessories for hand surgery.
- Inclinable 0-180° binocular.
- Twelve function foot control.
- X/Y With auto center.
- Sterilizable knob covers.
- MSC Floorstand.
- Focusing Motorized
- Additional Specifications
- Eyepieces: 10x/22b
- Illumination: Halogen illumination
- Objective lens: 175mm