Seiler Evolution XR6 Microscope
The Seiler Evolution XR6 Microscope has truly revolutionized the way the ENT Microscope performs and operates. The Evolution offers 6 Levels of Magnification ranging from 2X to 19X, Apochromatic Lenses for Superior Optics, an Ultra Bright LED Illumination System and an Exceptional Straightforward Design engineered specifically for the ENT professional.
Seiler Evolution XR6 Microscope Features
- Straight Binocular Head (Optional: 0-180 or 0-220 inclinable head)
- 6-step Turret Magnification System: 2.3x, 3.2x, 5x, 8.2x, 12.8x and 19x
- LED Illumination System: 80,000 LUX (Optional: Plasma or Xenon)
- True Coaxial through the lens illumination
- 10x Wide Field Eyepieces (12.5x, 16x and 20x also available)
- 250mm Objective Lens (175mm-400mm also available)
- Counterbalanced Gas Piston Pantographic Arm
- 6″ Extension Arm (Optional: 12″)
- Live Video and Digital Camera capable system with accessories
- Lifetime Warranty on Optics and Mechanics
Seiler Evolution XR6 Microscope Head Description
0-180°: Is a head that goes from 0° to 180°. It DOES have a little wider field of view than the 0-220 (the advantage), But does not have the interpupillary lever, also has fold down rubber eyecups.
0-220°: Is a head that goes from 0° to 220°. It has an interpupillary distance lever which can be manipulated by turning the knob (nice feature), also has fold down rubber eyecups.
Seiler Evolution XR6 Microscope Specifications
- Main Cable / Jack: 10 Amp /250 VAC IEC 320/C13
- Power Supply: 90-264 VAC, 47/63 Hz, 2.0A@115VAC
- Fuses: 5x20mm 3A 250V
- ANSI/UL: 61010-1
- CAN/CSA: C22.2 Number 61010-1
- CENELEC: EN 61326-1:2006
- Rated Life (LED): 40,000 Hours
- LED Power Consumption: 35 Watts
There are no reviews yet.