Cardiac Science TM55 Treadmill with Laptop
The Cardiac Science TM55 Treadmill is the Q-Stress’ right hand man for your stress testing needs. The TM55 Treadmill was developed by Cardiac Science which has over 30 years of experience in the Stress Test market.
The TM55 treadmill features the Hyperdrive system, which is a revolutionary digitally-controlled AC-drive system which provides high performance, unrivaled accuracy, and the reliability you expect from a Quinton product. The walking belt begins moving slowly, but steadily and smoothly increases in speed, providing a comfortable transition for patients.
The Cardiac Science TM55 Treadmill Features
- Ease of use. The treadmill is easy to use, and the whisper quiet Ultradrive™ ensures a slow, safe start.
- Integration. The treadmills offer full integration with the Quinton® Q-Stress® , Quinton™ 9500 series, Burdick® Quest®, and Burdick® HeartStride™ stress testing systems so you can start and stop the treadmill and adjust speed and grade.
- Power. The Ultradrive system provides exceptionally smooth power and accuracy even at slow speeds and with patients up to 500 lb (227 kg).
- Reliability. The treadmills have very few moving parts so there is minimal maintenance and less downtime.
- Safety. The TM55 treadmills meet all major safety and regulatory requirements worldwide.
- Quiet operation
- Compatible, Works with the Quinton Q-Stress, Burdick HeartStride cardiac Stress Test Monitor, and the Burdick Quest
- Emergency Stop Switch
- The TM55 maintains its reliability by using less parts. As the saying goes, “Less is more!”
Cardiac Science TM55 Treadmill Specifications
- Overall:46.5 in x 80.2 in x 29.9 in (118 cm x 204 cm x 75.9 cm)
- Running Surface: 55 in x 20 in (140 cm x 51 cm)
- Weight: 352 lb (160 kg)
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Speed Range: 0.8 mph to 9.6 mph (1.3 km/h to 15.4 km/h) in 0.1 mph increments
- Incline Range: 0% to 25%, in 0.5% increments
Primary Users for Cardiac Science TM55 Treadmill – Hospitals, cardiology clinics, and physician practices.
There are no reviews yet.