Stryker Trio Stretcher
The Trio is a fusion of surgical stretcher, mobile operating table, and recovery platform in one unit. With the Stryker Trio, the patient remains on the same surface for pre-op, surgery, and post-op.
By doing so this greatly reduces patient handling and improves patient and staff safety. All while increasing case efficiency turnover time.
Stryker Trio Stretcher features:
- 3″ (8 cm) Ultra comfort mattress with sealed seams
- 6″ (15 cm) Omni Surface™ casters
- 78″ (198 cm) patient surface
- Quadra Channel™ stabilizing lift system
- Siderails enable fluoro clearance
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brakes with dual side activator
- Backrest raises to 80°
- Removable foot section (0° – 50)
- 20° Trend./15° reverse Trend
- Left and right lateral tilt ±15°
- Ultraview litter top for unobstructed fluoroscopic access
- Three-sided foot controls for lift/lower functions
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering
- Low profile base with thermoformed hood
- Full-length surgery accessory rail
- Four IV receptacles
Stryker Trio Stretcher Specifications:
- Height (min): 26 (66 cm)
- Height (max): 40″ (102 cm)
- Overall length: 80″ (102 cm)
- Overall Width (side rails up): 33″ (84 cm)
- Overall Width (side rails down): 30″ (76 cm)
- Weight Capacity: 500lbs (228 kg)
- Backrest: 1° – 80°
- Foot Section: 0° – 50°
- Trend/Reverse Trend: +20° / -15° Trend
- Lateral Tilt: ±15°
- Patient Surface: 27″ × 78″ (69 × 178 cm)
- Siderails: 12″ × 49″ (30 × 124 cm)
- Caster Diameter: 6″ (15 cm)
The Doctor’s Toy Store, Florida’s largest medical equipment showroom, buys, sells, trades, and exports medical equipment, and that includes New and Pre-owned equipment for your clinic, hospital, or practice group needs. That includes a full line of high-quality Stretchers.
We offer several styles and affordable price points across our many product category groups, plus, we also offer expert diagnostic and repair services on medical equipment, too.
Our staff sweats the small details and do the small things every day that matter to our medical clients. Twenty years of consistent performance and quality customer service for our clients in Florida, the U.S. and around the world is why doctors from all over the globe beat a path to the Doctor’s Toy Store showroom.
That’s why you’re as likely to meet a visiting doctor at our showroom from Buenos Aires, Boston or Las Vegas, as you are from Ft. Lauderdale, Coral Gables, or Palm Beach. That consistency over 20 years is why The Doctor’s Toy Store is now the largest medical equipment showroom in Florida, at 27,000 square feet.
We’re located next to I-95 in South Florida between Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport and Miami International Airport, so our great location enables us to extend our reach, quickly and efficiently, and offer doctors around the world the same opportunity to save as those in Florida.
Whether you’re using our new-and-improved website or visiting us at our showroom in Hallandale Beach, see for yourself why consistent quality and discount prices make The Doctor’s Toy Store the first choice for savvy doctors looking for new & pre-owned medical equipment.