Stryker 1089 Eye Surgery Stretcher Features
The Stryker 1089 Eye Stretcher was designed to provide comfort for the patient while offers ample accessibility for the surgeon. With its dual articulating headpiece makes it easy put the head section in any position that may be required for the procedure. The 1089 Eye stretcher ‘s work surface firmly locks and it’s Moble design helps to increase the patient security.
- Enhanced head-end clearance for supreme surgeon access.
- Ideal for either superior or temporal approach.
- Positioning controls tuck neatly within the headpiece and allow for full articulation.
- Optional flat or contoured headpiece to comfortably support the patient during procedures.
- 500-pound weight capacity.
Stryker 1089 Eye Stretcher Specifications
- Height: 22.25 – 39” (56.5 – 86.4 cm)
- Width: 31.5” (80 cm)
- Length: 90” (229 cm)
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Height Range: High: 39” (86.4 cm); Low: 22.25” (56.5 cm)
- Backrest: 0° – 90 °
- Knee Gatch: 0° – 30°
- Trend/Reverse Trend: ±18°
- Headpiece Height Adjustment: ±4.5” (11 cm)
- Headpiece Tilt Adjustment: ±45°
- Length: 87” (221 cm)
- Width: 26” (66 cm)
- Mattress: 3” (8 cm) Enhanced comfort mattress
- 8” (20 cm) Omni Surface casters with wheel covers
- Dual cylinder pneumatic backrest
- Dual pedestal hydraulics
- Dual side hydraulic controls
- Fold-down siderails
- For IV receptacles
- Central-locking brakes
- Hands-free Trend.
- Integrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering
- Rubber bumpers
- Stationary foot-end litter
- Uni-lower pedal
- Dual-articulation, enhanced-clearance headpiece
There are no reviews yet.