Stryker’s innovative design for the 1015 (SM-204) M-Series stretcher set a new standard for effective treatment and safe transport. Supremely mobile and user-friendly, the M-series stretchers are perfectly suited for fast-paced and rigorous environments such as the Emergency Department because they help greatly reduce the physical strain on clinicians without sacrificing patient care and comfort. This general purpose stretcher with enhanced mobility of the Big Wheel for ease of steering also has a 700 lb weight capacity, an increase from the typical 500lb weight capacity, making it one of the first bariatric stretchers available on the market.
- Weight Capacity: 700lbs
- Patient Surface Width: 30″
- Overall Dimensions: 84″L x 33.5″W
- Height Range: 20.75″ – 34.5″
- Backrest: 0-90°
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ±16°
- Knee Gatch: 40°
- Central Brake & Steer With Big Wheel Mobility
- Four-Wheel Steel-Ring Brake System
- Foot Controlled Hydraulic Positioning
- Glideaway Siderails With Integrated Push/Pull Handles
- Litter-Mounted Oxygen Bottle Holder
- 4 Integrated IV Receptacles
- Includes Stretcher Pad
There are no reviews yet.