Welch Allyn 767 Otoscope Wall Transformer with Heads
Offering the Welch Allyn 767 Otoscope Wall Transformer with Heads for sale.
Improved aesthetics and a new modern design make the 767 Aneroid an easy-to-use and attractive blood pressure aneroid. Based on Welch Allyn’s near century of experience building and designing innovative blood pressure technology, it’s the smart choice for accurate and reliable readings in your facility.
The 767 Aneroid is a testament to Welch Allyn’s nearly 100-year history of blood pressure innovation—combining the traditional benefits you have come to expect from Welch Allyn with improved aesthetics and a new, contemporary design.
- Laser-engraved dial face provides unmatched accuracy
- Certified accurate to ±3 mm Hg
- Recessed dial face and high-contrast red pointer increase visibility and reduce parallax errors
- Jeweled movement contributes to a longer life
- Lifetime calibration warranty proves our commitment to durability
- New 5-leg stand provides stability and maneuverability
- Built-in storage basket on wall and desktop model
- FlexiPort® blood pressure cuffs are antimicrobial treated to help prevent mildew and bacteria growth
Welch Allyn 767 Otoscope Wall Transformer Features
- Handle-based rheostats for quick light-intensity adjustments, comfortable contoured handles that are easy to hold and maneuver
- Modular coiled cords which are guaranteed for ten year
- ABS housing that is durable and easy to clean
- Improved cradle design featuring OptiSense, a reliable optical sensor that automatically turns handles on when they are removed from the cradle
- New Halogen HPX
- Lamp that provides 30% more light output
- No Clock
Ordering Information for 767 Wall Aneroid
- 7670-01 767 Wall Aneroid with Reusable One-Piece Adult Cuff*
- 7670-01C 767 Wall Aneroid with Reusable One-Piece Child Cuff
- 7670-01KPA 767 Wall Aneroid (KPA) with Adult Cuff
- 7670-02 767 Wall Aneroid with 8 ft. Coiled Tubing (No cuff included)
There are no reviews yet.