Welch Allyn Green Series 777 Integrated Wall System
Welch Allyn Green Series 777 Integrated Wall System is designed to put all the tools needed for fast examination and accurate diagnosis within arm’s reach, incorporating all the vital diagnostic tools required and improving work processes. For one exam room or for a whole facility, the easy-to-install Modular Wall System offers essential otoscopes, ophthalmoscopes, BP machine. Upgrade to this wall system and guarantee your facility gets reliable diagnostic patient data in a trusted, consistent, and productive manner.
Welch Allyn Green Series 777 Integrated Wall System Features
- Help reduce costs with a more energy-efficient product than other transformers
- No on/off switch reduces contact, to help reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Help improve workflow and save energy with automatic on/off
- Easy to install as an upgrade from the Welch Allyn 767 Wall Transformer
- Configurable to include ophthalmoscopes, otoscopes, and vital signs instruments
- Increase productivity by avoiding time wasted searching for instruments/cuffs
Welch Allyn Green Series 777 Integrated Wall System Specifications
- Height: 13 in.
- Width: 9 1/2 in.
- Depth: 34 1/3 in.
- Weight: 24 lbs
Following Devices are a few Optional Example from Welch Allyn
Welch Allyn Wall Aneroid
- Recessed, laser-engraved dial face with high-contrast pointer provides certified accuracy to reduce errors and improve patient care
- Lifetime calibration warranty reduces cost of ownership
Welch Allyn MacroView Otoscope
- Almost twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than traditional otoscopes
- Allows for simplified diagnosis of otitis media through superior visualization of the tympanic membrane
Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope
- Fast, easy entry into undilated pupils with 5X larger view of the fundus for a streamlined exam
- 25º field of view vs. the standard 5º field of view provides optimal visualization
Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus Electronic Thermometer
- Provides accurate oral temperatures in 4 to 6 seconds, axillary and rectal temperatures in 10 to 13 seconds and adult axillary temperatures in 12 to 15 seconds
- Reduce risk of cross-contamination with single-use probe covers
- Improve efficiency with convenient storage for 75 probe covers
- Takes approximately 6,000 readings on 3 AA batteries and provides last temperature recall