Welch Allyn Suretemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer
Offering the Welch Allyn Suretemp Plus 690 for Sale.
Easy to use with intuitive operation, reduces the risk of cross-contamination with removable probe well and provides more reliable readings with improved accuracy. Takes approximately 4-to-6 second oral temperatures, 10-second axillary and rectal temperatures and 15-second adult axillary temperatures.
Now taking temperatures is easier, safer and more accurate.
Welch Allyn Suretemp Plus 690 Features
- Convenient storage for 25 probe covers
Interchangeable probe with push-button probe cover ejection
- C/F button for toggling between Celsius and Fahrenheit
Prominent recall button for display of last temperature taken
Removable probe well for easy cleaning
Mode selection button for easy toggling between customization options in the biomed mode
- Takes approximately 6,000 readings on 3 AA batteries
Welch Allyn Suretemp Plus 690 Specifications
- Product Type – Electronic Thermometer
- Calibration Accuracy – ±0.2°F (±0.1°C) Monitor Mode
- Temperature Predict Time – Approximately 10 to 13 seconds (Rectal)
- Unit Dimensions – 8.46″ x 3.18″ x 2.43″ (21 mm x 81 mm x 62 mm)
- Weight – 12.6 ounces (357 grams)
- Ambient Temperature Range – 50°F – 104°F (10°C – 40°C)
- Patient Temperature Range – 80°F – 110°F (26.7°C – 43.3°C)
- Power Source – (3) 1.5V DC AA batteries
- Battery Life – Approx. 6,000 temperatures