Riester Mini Otoscope and Ophthalmoscope
The Riester Mini Otoscope and Ophthalmoscope are suitable for both physicians and students alike. Riester offers first-class pocket instruments for ENT and direct ophthalmology made of strong materials.
- Made of fiberglass reinforced plastic
- Metal clip-on handle; slide-switch on handle
- Screw-fitting, exchangeable heads; adjustment ring with sturdy metal screw thread
- Five reusable 2.5 mm and 4 mm ear specula.
- Takes two AA batteries (not included)
- Hard case with sliding safety catch
Their light and attractive design make them extremely useful for daily use, handy and cost-effective. The pen-scope fiber optic otoscope is used to illuminate and examine the external auditory canal. Innovative fiber-optics provide an optimal light beam. Difficult to reach locations can be illuminated with a source which is similar to daylight. High-class materials and first-class workmanship guarantee unmatched reliability in every examination.
The pen-scope ophthalmoscope uses a 2.7 vacuum lamp provided with four apertures. The battery handles for the ophthalmoscopes in the set use 2 AA batteries (not included). Fiber-optics provide unhindered, glare-free vision. First-rate light transmission guarantees the best possible illumination, even in the least accessible parts of the body.