Riester Ri-scope Desk Charger L Set System
Introducing the Riester Ri-scope Desk Charger L Set for Sale.
Riester Ri-charger® is the perfect charging base for all rechargeable battery handles type C and the innovative combi-handle. After use, the instruments are put onto the charging base, in order to remain ready for use at all times. Riester Ri-charger® provides more energy with the impulse charging technology. Charging is carried out in three phases; regeneration, charging and maintenance phase, and prolongs the service life of the batteries to a maximum. A memory effect can be successfully prevented.
- Simultaneous charging of 2.5 V and 3.5 V handles possible.Can be used as desk or wall model.
- With practical storage compartment for two replacement lamps and ear specula.
- Status of charging process displayed on the device: Yellow control lamp: charging in progress, Green control lamp: charging finished.
Riester Otoscope and Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set with twin handles and desk mounting.
The desk mounting is the ri-accu L charging unit, the instruments themselves are as follows:
Ri-Scope® L1 Otoscope
- Inexpensive basic model with reduced reflection and direct illumination.
- Direct illumination with 3.5v xenon lamp
- Bi-directional swivelling optical glass with 3x magnification
- Metal fitting for ri-mini®/pen-scope® specula
- Suitable for pneumatic tests (supplied without ball)
Ri-Scope® L1 Ophthalmoscope
- The inexpensive basic model with all the important basic functions.
- Diopter wheel with 29 corrective lenses –
- o Plus 1-10, 12, 15, 20, 40
- o Minus 1-10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35
- Easy-to-operate aperture hand-wheel with semi-circle, small/medium/large circle fixation star, slit and red-free filter with contrast-enhancing effect
- Optimized high-performance optics with aspherical condenser lens
- Parallel beam path
The Riester Ri-scope Desk Charger L Set can be individually combined according to requirements and the room situation. Thanks to its innovative construction it is variably extendable to the right and the left. The basic ri-former® module is available with one handle and can be supplemented with up to 4 further handle modules. The advantages of the ri-former® system can be seen in its versatile combination of options. The ri-former® offers the required reliability in hectic everyday hospital and practice life, with its centralized electrical supply. Cost-saving and environmentally friendly independence from conventional or rechargeable batteries is thus guaranteed.