Syneron Candela Elos Plus
As a multi-application device, elos Plus can deliver beneficial optical, radiofrequency, and infrared energy. The system offers three unique treatment handpieces that can be used alone or in any combination.
The elos Plus treatments include SRA (essentially a form of IPL), Sublative (also known as eMatrix), and Sublime. The incredibly effective combination of all three treatments is called Triniti Plus.
Here are a few of the benefits of elos Plus:
- The treatments are safe.
- The treatment sessions are short.
- Patients with light skin types may benefit from all three treatments.
- Patients with dark skin types may benefit from Sublative and Sublime treatments.
- This device can treat a wide array of aesthetic concerns.
- The treatments are incredibly customizable.
- You can resume your normal daily routine after a treatment, with some aftercare.
The elos Plus system combines several powerful forms of energy – optical, radiofrequency, and infrared — in one device. These safe energies can treat an incredible range of skin concerns. Your top aesthetic issues are no match for this advanced treatment.
elos Plus treatments can improve the appearance of:
- Acne scars
- Skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin texture
- Large pores
- Skin laxity
- Stretch marks
- SRA (IPL Treatments): This handpiece uses broad-spectrum wavelengths of light energy to offer a safe and effective intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment. The treatment combines optical and radiofrequency energy to address pigmentation concerns. IPL — also known as photo rejuvenation or a photo facial — is an incredibly popular skin service.IPL treatments are designed to provide amazing color correcting benefits. This treatment may be ideal for you if you suffer from red or brown discoloration on the surface of the skin caused by prominent blood vessels and sun exposure. Sun spots, age spots, rosacea, and facial redness are commonly treated with IPL.
- Sublative: This handpiece uses a matrix of fractionated bipolar RF energy. Essentially, the RF energy creates a pattern of micro-injuries in the skin. These injuries, combined with the gentle heat from the treatment, encourage collagen production and collagen remodeling in the skin.You may benefit from Sublative rejuvenation if you want to treat textural issues, enlarged pores, and acne scars. Sublative can also improve brown pigmentation issues, especially when combined with SRA (IPL).
- Sublime: By utilizing RF energy and infrared energy, the sublime handpiece gently bulk heats the dermis. This heat can effectively stimulate new collagen growth and create a helpful inflammatory response. The new collagen will help lift and tighten your skin in the treatment area.You may benefit from a Sublime session if you want to improve mild skin laxity. While this treatment will not replace a neck lift or facelift, it is an excellent option for people who are not interested in pursuing cosmetic surgery.