Hoya Conbio Cynosure Medlite C6 Laser
Built on Hoya ConBio’s original Q-switched laser technology, the Cynosure MedLite C6 Laser is best known as the industry’s gold standard laser for multi-colored tattoo removal. It also provides a wide range of other indications on all patient skin types.
The hallmark of PhotoAcoustic technology is high peak power and short pulse duration. This combination generates a PhotoAcoustic action against the target chromophore – whether it’s tattoo ink, pigment or collagen. The electro-optic (EO) Q-Switch, acting as a high-speed shutter, stores energy between pulses enabling the laser to produce peak power output of 200 megawatts in 5-20 nanosecond pulse widths. The MedLite C6 forces energy at such a high rate, the target chromophores vibrate and shatter, without harming the surrounding skin.
Cynosure Medlite C6 Laser Machine Applications
- Tattoo Removal – Full-Color Spectrum
- Epidermal and Dermal Pigmented Lesions
- Nevus of Ota
- Sun Damage
- Skin Resurfacing
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Acne Scar Reduction
- Peak energy where it’s needed.
MedLite C6’s PhotoAcoustic effect, a combination of high power and nanosecond pulse widths, disperses peak energy throughout the layers of the epidermis faster than the normal relaxation time of the tissue. The result is a safe, effective way to deliver energy precisely where it is needed.
The Medlite C6 provides a flat-top beam profile, producing consistent results with few complications and reliable treatments time after time. This homogeneous beam delivery energy spreads evenly over the skin’s surface, minimizing epidermal injury and increasing patient satisfaction. Medlite C6 removes tattoos, treats pigmentary conditions, and reduces acne scarring and wrinkles.
- Pigmented lesions
- Acne scars
One laser / 4 Wavelengths – Multiple wavelengths (1064 nm, 532 nm, 585 nm, 650 nm) enable practitioners to perform a wide range of aesthetic laser treatments on all patient skin types.
The Versatility you need – Multiple wavelengths (1064 nm, 532 nm, 585 nm, 650 nm) provide the versatility you need to treat stubborn multi-colored tattoos plus a broad range of other indications for all patient skin types.
Cynosure Medlite C6 Laser Machine Specifications
- Laser Type: Nd YAG and Dye Impregnated Polymers
- Operating Parameters
- EO Q-Switched, Nominal Delivered Energy at end of Articulated Arm with no Handpiece
- 1064 nm – 1.0 Joule
- 532 nm – 400 mJ
- Converted Wavelengths
- 585 nm – 250 mJ
- 650 nm – 150 mJ
- Nominal Pulse Energy Density
- 1064 nm – 12.0 J/cm2 @ 3.0 mm spot size
- 532 nm – 5.0 J/cm2 @ 2.0 mm spot size
- 585 nm – 8.0 J/cm2 @ 2.0 mm spot size
- 650 nm – 4.5 J/cm2 @ 2.0 mm spot size
- Pulse Width: 5-20 ns
- Repetition Rate: Single shot, 1 Hz, 2 Hz, 5 Hz, 10 Hz
- Spot Size
- 1064 nm – 3, 4, 6, 8 mm
- 532 nm – 2, 3, 4, 6 mm
- Cooling: Closed Cycle Water to Air Heat Exchanger
- Input Power
- 220 V | 60 Hz | Single Phase | 8 A
- 110 V | 60 Hz | Single Phase | 15 A
- Weight: 127 Pounds (58 kg)
- Unit Base Dimensions: 28.5″ D x 12″ W x 31.8″ H (44.5″ H with arm)
There are no reviews yet.