Candela GentleMAX Laser
The Candela GentleMAX Laser System is actually a combination of two of Candela’s most popular models, the GentleLASE and GentleYAG. This combination gives you one of the fastest and most versatile cosmetic laser systems that can handle a wide variety of applications.
With the combination of a 755 nm and 1064 nm treatments, the Candela GentleMAX can do everything from hair removal to skin tightening to facial veins and much more. With a spot size of up to 18 mm and repetition rates of up to 2 Hz, it is one of the fastest cosmetic laser systems available. That means you can treat more patients with greater efficiency and more revenue to your business. And because this system is also upgradeable and expandable, it can adapt to your needs for many years to come. Ask us for a quote today on the lowest price for a Candela GentleMAX laser machine.
Candela GentleMAX Laser System Applications
- Vascular lesions
- Leg Vein
- Facial Vein
- Spider Vein
- Pigmented lesions
- Sun Damaged Skin
- Age Spots
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Tightening
- Laser Hair Removal on All Skin Types
- Vascular anomalies
- Telangiectasia on the face and legs
- Telangiectatic Matting
- Pseudofoliculitis Barbae / Beard Bumps
- NEW! Nail Fungus
The Candela GentleMAX Laser Specifications
- Laser Type: Nd:Yag and Alexandrite
- Wavelength: 1064 nm and 755 nm
- Repetition Rate: Up to 10 Hz
- Pulse Duration: 0.25 – 300 ms
- Spot Sizes: 1.5 mm, 3 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm
- Fluence: Up to 600 J/cm2
- Dimensions: 26.5″ W x 38″ D x 45″ H
- Weight: 342 Lbs
- Cooling: Cryogen Spray
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal Compared to Alternative Treatments
The primary benefits of laser hair removal include:
- Larger areas may be treated with less discomfort than with electrolysis, waxing or tweezing
- The Candela GentleMAX combines speed, comfort, and long lasting results
- The Candela GentleMAX works on any area of the body where a hair- free appearance is desired
- The Candela GentleMAX is safe for use on pregnant women – who respond well because their hair is often thicker and darker during pregnancy. We can treat any area of the body on pregnant women except the lower abdominal area. We do not believe that there is a danger to the fetus but we choose not to take any chances at all.
Shaving, waxing and depilatory creams remove the hair but leave the hair follicles intact, so the hair regrows within one to four weeks in most cases. Candela GentleMAX laser hair removal offers you a long-term reduction in both the amount of hair and also in many cases a reduction in thickness and color of hair shafts which do grow back.
Hair removal methods like tweezing, waxing or sugaring which cause irritation may actually stimulate hair growth. This happens because one way the body defends itself against having hair yanked out is to produce thicker, stronger hairs which are harder to pull out next time.
Candela GentleMAX Laser Hair Removal offers long-lasting results, and even if hair does eventually grow back it is usually finer in texture and lighter in color than the original hair, and much less of a cosmetic problem.