Lumatec KN1513 Redfield Infrared Coagulator
The Maintenance-free Lumatec KN1513 Redfield Infrared Coagulator has been engineered for durability and reliability. The hand applicator and lamp housing is balanced and cushioned for comfort. The quartz glass light guide converts IR radiation to heat.
Offer your patients relief from bleeding and discomfort of internal hemorrhoids right in your office, with a fast, safe, non-surgical procedure that’s easy to learn and use.
In more than 20 years of clinical experience, a majority of patients chose infrared coagulation (IRC) over other hemorrhoid treatments. This non-surgical procedure can significantly shorten recovery time, allowing patients to return to normal activities immediately. IRC is safe and effective. Complications are rare and usually limited to minor post procedure bleeding. IRC offers state-of-the-art, user-friendly technology and excellent reimbursement from Medicare and private insurers.
Lumatec KN1513 Redfield Infrared Coagulator Features
- Simple, quick procedure, easy to learn and use – no extensive training required
- Takes only seconds to perform
- Instantaneous coagulation without smoke nor odor – even in a wet field
- Less pain, fewer complications than rubber band ligation
- No disinfection required – eliminates cross-contamination
Lumatec KN1513 Redfield Infrared Coagulator Specifications
- Lumatec Redfield Infrared Coagulator
- Model: KN1513
- Timer: 0.5 – 3 Seconds
- Trigger Handpiece and connecting cord
- 6mm x 220mm Light guide with 3 tips
- Interchangeable light guides in various guages
- Lamp: Nonhazardous low voltage 15 V – 150 W
- Zero risk of exploding bowel gases (proctology)
- Does not interfere with cardiac pacemakers
- May be used to treat pregnant women
- 120 V – 50-60 Hz – 2.2 A
- Power cord